LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manishshr1991@gmail.com   14 September 2018

False 498A, 377, 354, 323, 504, 34

My wife filed a DV, Divorce and then filed the 498 a FIR agints me and my 4 other family members. After that my lawyer went for an anticipatory bail, in which court order to give me a notice before 72 hours of registering the complaint. Later I changed the lawyer because he was asking for a huge amount to be given to the IO for not troubling me and my family. Later the IO gave me a 41A notice and even then I had to give a huge amount of bribe to the IO and the IO said that she will send me for regular bail after chargsheet. Now I have taken a regular bail after chargsheet for me and other 3 members and 1 member is mentioned as wanted in the chargsheet because he is from other state.
I don't know what's going on and I have a doubt whether my bail is completed or not. How can I be sure that me and my family members are safe. Are there any courts orders passed after regular bail? So that I can confirm that everything is fine cause I have doubt on my current lawyer and when I asked him abt the orders, he said that is not required. Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 September 2018

Dear querist,

In case your advocate is not giving you clear picture then check court record personally. If need second opinion about your case can share copy of petitions filed by your wife at below mail id.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Amit Nishania   14 September 2018

Your are from which city....

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 September 2018

You have 498a slamed against you but you don't know what's going on with your case, hmm not bad. Better call up Deepak Joshi, immediately for consultations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register