LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighter_498a false cases (other)     27 June 2018

Need your advice for bail

Hai Experts, I have a query related my Anticipatory bail. In Jan 2016 I was married, and Dec – 2016 divorce happen: Reason – Martial disputes which is she need divorce and her parents forcely done, because when she saw my boi data that time she said I don’t want marry him, because she need salman khan type of boy, but I don’t have that type body, but am looks handsome, Even she also not a aishwarya rai … she is big dump she need money in lacks in month, which is not possible for me… explain her this is not life but she didn’t get … not listen anyone.. now coming to the case… Case complaint given 28- Jan-2017, Charges: 307,498a, 500,420, 34, Am a nri last I visit india 18-sep -2016, And I left 28-sep-2017, In complaint gas leake happen: 22-sep-2016, Case was filed 28-jan -2017, So now I need to know I want to come back to india to leave my job,, so Need a anticipatory bail, And I have LOC, My passport impounded (Reason I have NBW in my case) NBW issued after Charge sheet second day: they put me as a absconding …\ For my big bro and his wife also have NBW …. Because we all are here in Dubai …. Job purpose… Now want to fight my case … because all are allegation are false and in my family 8 persons accused …. How police filed a case don’t know but false statements base case has been registered…. And my parents and sister brother in-law, and maternal uncle all are in bail from high court. So please tell me what are the steps to get bail, and LOC stay, and Passport impound stay … In hyderabad airport no one can arrest me … I need in details advise from your side,… Kind request we are innocents we don’t do any crime … now I want to come back to fix all things … So I need bail for me and my brother family. Thanks,

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 June 2018

Sir, 

Kindly refer to these links for your kind perusal. 

https://kapilchandna.legal/2017/05/15/apprehending-look-out-circular-or-red-corner-notice/

https://kapilchandna.legal/2018/03/30/conditional-anticipatory-bail-in-498-ipc/

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register