Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife file complaint in police and took both kids

Page no : 2

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     27 June 2018

After making my life misrable, My wife saying that everything will be right, she said she is ready to live with me but i need to take new home. If she tell in court that we have amicably discussed and sort the matter so does court will be agree to close the case or not? And what should i say or defend me and family from court in first hearing.

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     27 June 2018

After making my life misrable, My wife saying that everything will be right, she said she is ready to live with me but i need to take new home. If she tell in court that we have amicably discussed and sort the matter so does court will be agree to close the case or not? And what should i say or defend me and family from court in first hearing.

raji   28 June 2018

If you can't live with your wife then get a divorce from her and file a child custody in the court. 

sai narayana   03 July 2018

What's the update of 30.06.2018 court hearing.

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     04 July 2018

Court gave the next date of sep'18 and refered the case in mediation centre. Mediation done on 02.07.18 and matter amicably settled on terms/condition which i had already conveyed to wife almost 1 month back but i think just to keep eveything in written and legally, she choose this step which will be a lifelong learning for me. Thanks

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     20 July 2018

Sir, would like to share latest update on my case. As I mentioned earlier, mediation done at mediation centre and MOU signed by both parties to take rented home before 30.08.18 and wife will withdraw the case on 04.09.18. It was mutually discussed in mediation centre that rented home can be near to my parents home as they not keep well but not documented in MOU. Since 02.07.18, I have seen few flats near to my place and shared photo with wife on whatsapp and share location/approx. rent but she keep rejecting by saying that its not good and asking me indirectly to take house far from my parents. My next date is on 04.09.18 and court may ask me to confirm or to show proof whether I have taken the house on rent or not but it seem my wife is purposely delaying it as most of the points in MOU is not in her favour but she signed at time of mediation. Please suggest how do I proceed further. Thanks

sai narayana   20 July 2018

You can't insist on which was not part of MOU. So, take a rented home of her choice and let the cases to be closed first. Thereafter, we can make move depending upon the developments takes place between both of you in new rented home of her own choice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 July 2018

If you have irrefutable (written) record of forcing to stay away from parents and to take rented accommodation away from parents then IT may help you in times to come, to press ‘Cruelty’….for divorce. You have been avoiding conflict and to trying to close the cases. Build record for future for use at appropriate time, if the need be. Keep the hope that spouse may also change and agree to stay with your parents

Sangeeta Sharma (Lawyer)     17 June 2019

When your wife is not coming forward for any settlement. You should wait for some time. You Just file for custody of your children who were removed from you under the giardia and Wards Act. I know she will come after some compromise only after this move.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register