Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepanbabu   13 June 2018

Where to complaint this property sale deed? and what are required as evidence?

Today 13/06/2018 a property (agriculture land) in sathyamangalam, TN was sold for Rs 3900000 by an individual to ex sbi bank cashier but the sale deed is registered for Rs. 952200 only is it a crime or not? where can i complaint about this and how? and what are the evidence i need to submit? i've Aadhaar number and residing address of both buyer and seller and the property details is it enough to file a complaint and move forward.

Learning

9 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 June 2018

It is an undervaluation case. Make complaint against the parties to the District Registrar in which district the property is situated.  He will inquire into that and and if it is found that there is an undervaluation of property, he will collect the deficit amount  with penality. You have to mention, the details of the property or the names of the parties or the registered document number of the sale deed which is undervalued.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 June 2018

If you have sold proofs of evasion of tax, you can also file complaint on line to DGIT.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     14 June 2018

Dear Mr. Deepan Babu,

The evidence that you have indicated will only prove about the existence of a particular property, and the registration that has taken place on 13.6.2018 and the particulars of the seller and buyer.

But what is the evidence that you have to prove that the sale consideration was in reality Rs. 39 lakhs ?

In any case, you can send your written complaint through REGISTERED POST, without delay (as any delay will help the seller to hide his cash) to the following Income Tax Authorities, who have jurisdiction over Sathyamangalam.

Joint Commissioner of Income Tax, Range-II, No.15, Gitanjali Road, Erode-638001 and

Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax, Circle-2, No.15, Gitanjali Road, Erode-638001  

deepanbabu   14 June 2018

thank you Mr.kavksatyanarayana/ex.registrar to showing me a way to forward in this case.

deepanbabu   14 June 2018

Dear Ramachandran sir,

thanks for guiding me in this case and i don't have any evidence like recorded video for the transaction of money but i'm going to write a complaint to "Joint Commissioner of Income Tax Erode,dt" and if they took action/raid to sellers house, they can seas the money immediately anyway i thanking you again sir for showing me a path to move forward in this case.

N.K. Ramani   18 June 2018

At the out set I express my sincere thanks to Laweyers Club India for doing free service in helping common people like us who are ignorent of various Laws in guiding them with your Legal Expertise by offerig your valued opinions sought by them.

In this connection, I am faced with the sale of a vacant plot in outskirts of COIMBATORE.  I have been introduced to a Broker who promised me to get the plot sold through his endeavour and influence.   Couple of months back he has got a small token amount as advance and got it transfered to my bank account.  But no legal documents whatsoever has been exchanged by both the buyer and seller against the said plot.   However, I find the deal has not finalised so fare inspite of chasing the broker every now and then.   He is giving all kinds of pomises and commitment but nothing tangiable seems to have taken place other than initial meagre advance remittance once.    I am in a quandary.   Can I request your good office to please be kind enough to send your legal opinion and how to get out of the mess in the event of non-responsive attitude on the part of the broker & the buyer.   As a matter of fact I have not had any interaction with the buyer so far and whatever has done so far has been initiated directly by the broker.

I look forward to the valued guidance and expert opinion from your panel of lawers which go a long way in sorting out this issue without any heartburn to anyone.

Regards,

N.K. Ramani   18 June 2018

At the out set I express my sincere thanks to Laweyers Club India for doing free service in helping common people like us who are ignorent of various Laws in guiding them with your Legal Expertise by offerig your valued opinions sought by them.

In this connection, I am faced with the sale of a vacant plot in outskirts of COIMBATORE.  I have been introduced to a Broker who promised me to get the plot sold through his endeavour and influence.   Couple of months back he has got a small token amount as advance and got it transfered to my bank account.  But no legal documents whatsoever has been exchanged by both the buyer and seller against the said plot.   However, I find the deal has not finalised so fare inspite of chasing the broker every now and then.   He is giving all kinds of pomises and commitment but nothing tangiable seems to have taken place other than initial meagre advance remittance once.    I am in a quandary.   Can I request your good office to please be kind enough to send your legal opinion and how to get out of the mess in the event of non-responsive attitude on the part of the broker & the buyer.   As a matter of fact I have not had any interaction with the buyer so far and whatever has done so far has been initiated directly by the broker.

I look forward to the valued guidance and expert opinion from your panel of lawers which go a long way in sorting out this issue without any heartburn to anyone.

Regards,

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 June 2018

Contact your local advocate and get a notice isseud to Broker for such Specific performance of the contract within a month and state that you are ready to perform your part of promise subject to receipt of entire consideration as orally agreed upon and in the event of failure  it is treated that there are no contractual obligations.  He can advise further course of action.  If your advocate is smart he can involve the broker for deficiency of services also.  

N.K. Ramani   19 June 2018

Thank you Mr Prasad.    Your suggestion is very logical and clear.  

Regards,

Ramani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register