Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla   25 May 2018

Legal right

sir,

A person had complaint against me in the local police station for the forgery of property documents and he attached the documents which they have.
It is the matter of civil court but police harassing me I want to know how I can obtain the documents which was attached by complaint in the police station.
Only give the legal point under which a common man can obtain the document which was attached with complaint from police station.

Thank you

Learning

5 Replies

TGK REDDI   25 May 2018

No.   It's not the matter of civil court.      Forgery is an offence.

The police won't give you the copies of the documents but will make an inquiry.     You can state that you're innocent.

If, nevertheless, the police file a chargesheet, you'll then be furnished with all the papers.      You should then apply for bail.

It's better if you try Anticipatory Bail.

Adv. Pooja Zanwar (Assistant)     26 May 2018

You can ask for those copies under Right to Information Act. Apply with due procedure after enquiry. It is a mandate for them to supply you the certified copies.

Adv. Pooja Zanwar (Assistant)     26 May 2018

You can ask for those copies under Right to Information Act. Apply with due procedure after enquiry. It is a mandate for then to supply you the certified copies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2018

Approach higher officials with your view and pursue the RTI route.

If you are unable to handle on your own approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and  discuss in person and even with seasoned PIP and proceed in best of your interest.. ASAP.

For such counsels; Check at LOCAL Civil Courts, HC,SC……..

The necessary action is to be taken by you and your lawyer.

Let your own lawyer advice you on your statements if any submitted or to be submitted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register