Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay Paul (Software Professional)     18 May 2018

Intentional adverse pvr for passport reissue

Hi Experts,

This is in regard to my wife passport renew request File No.(GZXXXXXX) based on her marital address where she is residing since Feb 2015.
Previously she made passport renew request (File No. BOXXXXXXX) from her parental address Mumbai(as she was not having address proof of marital address) which was cancelled and closed by Mumbai RPO with Mumbai Police verification negative report as (Applicant is not staying at given present address in pp form) and Mumbai Passport office advised her to apply for fresh passport from current address.
So this was her mistake for which Mumbai RPO fined her for INR 5000.

She got her adhar card updated with marital address and applied at Ghaziabad Passport office File No.(GZ1XXXXX) on 13th March 2018. police verification happened, and they said applicant is staying at this address since Nov 2017 only and referring to cancelled Passport issuance date which was Nov 2017 (although it cancelled due to address issue only and I have RPO report) but police not willing to refer letter issued by passport office which clear specify Mumbai Police verification report as (Applicant is not staying at given present address in pp form), and neither want to refer Marriage Certificate and asked me to visit Local PS. We visited Local PS and handed over Marriage Certificate and showed them attached letter(in this whole process they indirectly asked for bribe which I indirectly ignored).

On 24th March, person came from IB office for verification and again I told everything and showed attached letter on which he said that he had understood but repeated as what to do on comments police has put as applicant staying at current address from Nov 2017 and said passport office will be having all these record and they should have sent these details with your file to us.

She got adverse PVR "Short Stay period and Period mentioned wrong in PP Form".

We visited RPO for the SCN they issued to me, I explained them everything and based on which they sent my application for re-verification.

This time I visited higher office CO and SHO to explain them the thing for which they understood and called verification officer but was not fruitfull and they blamed RPO as why they mentioned old quashed passport in file. I still gotl adverse PVR.

I do not understand even after doing physical verification and meeting applicant at mentioned address with whole document showed why police behaving like this (this would not have happened if I just follow there indirect way of asking bribe).

I am able to make it that police is intentionally making issues here.

What can be done as next course of action here please,

If needed advice can be sent to my personal mail paul.vinay@ymail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register