Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girlfriend extracting money on promise of marriage

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I never hoped to recover money please try to understand me. I gave her because she asked for returning money someone who had paid her dad's hospital expenses. I could not say No. When she asked more and more I gave her without asking to return my money as I genuinely wanted to help her out. When she had asked first time why I was helping her I said because I loved her. Also when I asked if she loves me then we can get married she replied she wanted some time to settle in her career.

I have given her small amounts of money now and then do not expect she will ever return my money,

Now the entire case - yes this is a case of blackmail and cheating has been misunderstood by all. There is a case of emotional blackmail and making false promises without the intention of returning financial assistance given to her.

Why no one is able to frame charges against a woman I simply dont understand. The law is equal in punishment irrespective of man or woman. When it comes to financial dealings I have enough evidence to filie a complaint against her in case of emotional blackmail. Simply because she knows I have good earning and I have been friendly with her she is emotionally blackmailing me to give financial assistance. If I can prove in court she is emotioanally blackmailing me taking advantage of my kind nature she may be let off by court with a warning, but that will send the right message.

Forget the future plans of marriage or whatever. I am definite there are many cases of men seeking favours from women with the promise of marriage and landing in a legal soup. What is surprising is there are many many more women demanding money from men both inside marriage and outside but never landing in a legal problem because men assume it is their moral responsibility to 'provide' and women assume it is their legal right to 'demand'.

If you can see my case in this light you will realize that my problem is how to avoid being blackmailed. I dont want anything else.

As written in the beginning of this post she has been asking more money which I had suspected she would do so I took the precaution of delaying and kept record of chat and messages. If you are good friends with a woman still it is practical to keep record of important messages. At a later date she should not ever dare say a word against me because women have a way or criticising men. Since she has received favours from me she must always remember that. My social position, respect and admiration from friends and aquaintances should not be lowered because of any woman turning down my proposal.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 April 2018

If you are unwilling to give money then IT is as simple as that you must not give/lend money.. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 April 2018

Kalidasa said:

स्त्रीणां अशिक्षितपटुत्वममानुषीषु

सम्दृश्यते किमुतया प्रतिबोधवत्यः

प्रागन्तरीक्षगमनास्वमपत्यजातम्

अनैर्द्विजैः परभ्रृतः खलु पोषयन्ति

Women have untaught skills to cheat, which one can see even among animals. Then what to say of those of the human species, who have the ability to think?  The cuckoo bird wants other birds to bring up its offsprings.

This girl is a honey trap. Sooner you give her up the better. What a nice lady your ex-wife was?  Even now she gives you sound sensible advice. If you are not a Muslim, I suggest that you marry her again.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2018

you hve not yet taken a decision whether you want a peaceful life or a problematic life.

you have probably still not taken a decision whether to spend entire life out of  jail or to spent some time (may be larger part) inside.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 April 2018

Pursue simple and easy recourses.................

Don't lend/give monies

1 Like

(Guest)

Hello, I have repeatedly said I am not expecting ANY money from her. Till now I only had friendly relations with her. I drop her near her office in car. Now she is asking me to sign on stamp paper that I paid money to her for some media that she sold me. I have not never asked back the money nor asked her to sign on any statement.

Now please tell me what have I done wrong? If i avoid her and do not answer her call she will still keep calling and asking to drop her. Now she is asking me to give her this declaration which I have refused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register