LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akila   22 March 2018

About final settlement

Hi, I worked in one IT company as HR Recruiter in bangalore.after joining 3rd month starting they asked me to leave from the company immediately. I asked the reason for that they told you are trying job some other company. Anyhow I m not even trying any company just am receiving job offers call only. Actual reason is they are not able to pay the salary to employees for hiding that reason they blamed me. I said ok am leaving. No prior information about this termination. Monday i went to office they asked to leave today itself. Then I asked them to settle my salary. They told that full settlement will happen on 45 days. But now 45 days over if am asking they are not responding. They are making delay wantedly. Not even for me they did for colleague also. What should i do for this problem. How to go leagally.

Learning

4 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     22 March 2018

If you are able to get the details of other colleagues and gather them then you go to Assistant / Deputy commissioner of labour of your area and submit a complaint so that they will work on the same.  Most of the employees are not interested in such complaints assuming that they will have issues in their future assingments hence they may not accept.

Regards

Kamesh333

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 March 2018

Sir, Send legal notice .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

You may revert to relevant points..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

Applying for jobs, getting job offers is NOT Misconduct.

You could have minuted the verbal termination/asking to stop coming to office even if by email from personal email id…

This could have checked the attempt to square off the des with claim of notice pay..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register