Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CAN A PERSON FILE APPEAL/REVIEW PETITION WITHOUT LAWYER?

Page no : 3

girishankar (manager)     16 January 2011

The Merit of the Case is decided by whom on what grounds  ???   

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 January 2011

THERE SHOULD BE A LEGAL PROVISION THAT A LAWYER MUST HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES WHEN HE LOOSE THE CASE, BY RETURNING THE FEES AND OTHER COURT EXPENCESS..

IF HE WARNS THE CLIENT AND THEREAFTER CLIENTS REQUEST TO PROCEED THEN ONLY HE SHOULD BE WAIVED.

I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF CASES PRESENTED BY THE LEARNED ADVOCATES ONLY FOR EXTRACTING FEES. NO SOLID MATERIAL IS THERE TO JUDGE.

JUDGES KNOWS IT WELL.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 January 2011

CAN A PERSON FILE APPEAL REVIEW PETITION WITHOUT LAWYER

- YES.

neel (self)     17 January 2011

There is no doubt that there is corruption injudiciary....

Avnish maam,

You words "it is difficult to give a judgement in favour of a litigant whose case has no merits but it is not impossible."

Its not at all difficult to give judgement in favour in spite of lack of merits.

One tactic that I witnessed and sufferred...................... as a hapless litigant-respondent !!!...........

Hon. Judge simply fliped through the pages and asked just two questions to me and

......Hon Judge simply declined me to present my argument saying that my written argument and 'say' looked lengthy!!! (Written argument was 6 pages and 'say' to 'int maint app' was 7 pages, which line by line negated each and every allegations with proofs (and its list of docs) and citations!!!! )

...and  within a span 5 minutes or so, Hon Judge commened to give dictation of the Order!!

What's in the Order......Order says....I Heard both the parties................. and also Petitioner's lawyer........bla bla bla 

Can I raie voice against the hon Judge? ......NO.................If I say that I wasn't heard and it actually was like ex-parte order although the 'say' and 'written argument' was on record but only for namesake !!!! but hardly 5% of it was taken into consideration!!..........I would probably be held for contempt of Court...

Interim Orders are discretionary.......But discretion is not supposed to be used in this manner in regards to procedures and point of law (Petitioner's lawyer simply took U-turn during the argument, which was mutually destructive and beyond the pleading and which was contrary/exactly opposite to  pleadings in writing. I was taken by surprise....and it all defeated the whole purpose of filing pleadings and Order 6 ) !!!!...

But now I am made to run from pillars to posts....but I could't file anything unless I pay up for the arrears, which I did and have filed for review and 'recall to call it null and void' petition against the Interim Order.

Also stay is yet not granted on the Execution of the Interim Order.

This is India where justice is bought and sold!!!

girishankar (manager)     21 January 2011

Well Said Arup Ji.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register