Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Changing caste

Page no : 2

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 February 2018

Please from higher castes get false caste certificates to enjoy the benefits of reservation. You want to go in the opposite direction.

There is no law which says caste is derived from father. Only Hindu scripttures deal with the question of children of inter-caste marriages. According to scripttures there are two types of inter-caste marriages. A marriage in which the husband belongs to upper caste is called "anuloma".  Marriage in which husband belongs to lower caste is called "pratiloma". In an anuloma marriage child will take the caste of the mother. In a pratiloma marriage the child will have a caste lower than that of the father. In Kerala Brahmins were marrying Nayar (shudra) girls. The child will be considered as Nayar only. Yayati, who was a king and thus Kshatriya married Devayani, a Brahmin woman, daughter of Rishi Shukracharya. Their son was Yadu. The descendants of Yadu are Yadavas. They are OBC's eligible for reservations. @Sudhir Kumar: Tell Lallu Prasad Yadav "You are a Kshatriya because your forefather Yayati was a Kshatriya".  Run away from there immediately lest you get beaten up for depriving him of Mandal benefits. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2018

Actuall;ly the knowledge of Mr Ramani is great.

But unfortunately the authroities issuing caste certificate are guided by govt orders.

Government orders are issued by Heads of Departments, who are ignoramuses. There are many High Court judges, who still hold caste is derived from father. They quote a 150 year old Privy Council decision. Good or bad what does the white man know about Hindu scripttures? Laws of the land, including case laws supercede and derogate all Government orders and circulars. After the attached Supreme Court judgment Government orders and circulars have no place. No arguments are needed on this question.

Attached File : 84227 20180226191240 429274746 intercaste marriage sc judgement.pdf downloaded: 73 times

None can argue with Dr Ramani

the judgement quoted by him relates a a case where the person is born out of inter- cast marraige.

In this query related to such marriage?

Does this judgement mean that one can change cast at his whims?

Originally posted by : Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]
Government orders are issued by Heads of Departments, who are ignoramuses. There are many High Court judges, who still hold caste is derived from father. They quote a 150 year old Privy Council decision. Good or bad what does the white man know about Hindu scriptttures? Laws of the land, including case laws supercede and derogate all Government orders and circulars. After the attached Supreme Court judgment Government orders and circulars have no place. No arguments are needed on this question.

"Government orders are issued by Heads of Departments"

Really?

I believe these are issued by DOPT and no deptt is allowed to have its own decision.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2018

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=160350&offset=1

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 February 2018

Yes I repeat again and again. Even aften repetition people state the same old thing. They repeat and I also repeat.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 February 2018

Originally posted by : Shradha Sagar
sir if i go to new place from my present location , i want to marry a reddy girl ,the orthodox reddy is willing to give his daughter , the reddy community accepts me thats secondary ,is it possible to convert

As per your post orthodox reddy is willing to give his daughter in marriage.

So what is the problem?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2018

Even if you  repeat query in 20 different threads ( following advise of Dr Ramani) still you are not likely to get any any help from this froum for fraud.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register