Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forcefully extend of notice period by hr

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

Generically speaking: The service conditions like notice period cannot be altered arbitrarily/unilaterally and employee has a right to accept or reject?

In case employee rejects employer/establishment may proceed further with a communication to employee!

Is next employer willing to absorb you on the strength of copy of email tendering notice of resignation alone or IT is pressing you to submit acceptance of resignation, relieving letter and /or without acceptance of resignation, relieving letter offer of employment shall be cancelled?

Has next employer stated in writing to tender resignation and submit copy/acceptance on DOJ or within …………..days after DOJ?

The employee should strike understanding rapport, goodwill, understanding with next employer and take in confidence so that next employer stands by employee and agrees that employee has agreed to resign per offer (and existing notice period with past employer) for the sake of new employer and current employer can alone supply the acceptance of resignation, service certificate, relieving letter and ……………..employee cannot supply these until or unless current employer supply these to employee…

The offer letter/appointment letter/salary slips/copy of notice of resignation/resignation …………can suffice as good as service certificate……..and next employer at agree also. The employee may negotiate to get agreement in writing to absorb on the strength of these only.

The employee should always write to current employer during notice period that NO tasks are pending and routine duties be assigned that can be completed on day to day basis within and upto LWD and to whom employee should handover the charge/assets within and upto LWD against proper acknowledgment on the spot, and list the assets if any and tentative FnF statement showing payables by employer and employee and net amount payable by either side and ask employer to verify and confirm………. And maintain irrefutable written record/evidence for future use at appropriate time in appropriate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2018

Dear LCI Querist @ Amrita Kaur,

Pls always initiate  new thread..

Post reply to all points poitwise as in this thread…

Apparently employer and IT’s attorney’s in HR/Legal cells have acted shrewdly and have transferred and squared off the dues by notice pay for notice period….

Discuss your query after posting query in new thread and posting detailed information…….

Nivethitha Samraj   29 April 2020

Hi.. I was worked xxx company left 30 mar xxx yr, joined in mnc 3 apr xxx year but they have given me their reliving letter as 20 apr xxx yr,. Is it acceptable by new organization if I would explain them. Else did they enquire my mnc regarding this date issue s. How to convenience my org hr?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register