Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishu vishu (dfa)     15 March 2010

RCR filed against Husband After 498A

Hi,

My Wife has filled 498A in August 2009 in Jalgaon. I went to High court to Quash the FIR, where My father, mother and siblings were petitioner. Her Lawyer on her behalf requested for councelling between spouses in High court.

I appeared for councelling in High court and Denied to stay with her.Counceller gives faliure report of councelling. In councelling, I came to know that she has already filled RCR some 3-4 month back.

The 482 petition is still pending in high court. I have not received any summon or notice for RCR. As far as dowry case is concerned charge sheet has already filled but charges are not framed by the court yet.

Please let me know

1) How this will affect, Quashing of FIR?

2) will RCR filled by wife after 498A will help in fighting 498A case?

3) can I get decree in my favour in RCR case as 498A is already filled and not proved false yet?

4) is there any way 498A can be quashed if Girl file RCR after 498A( Want to know becasue even if both cases are of different nature(civil and Criminal) both cases are of contradictory nature)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vivek 

Learning

5 Replies

Munirathnam (Scientist)     27 April 2010

Hi Vivek, Your wife is strange.... One way she says that you are criminal. Other side she says she wants you... As per supreme court, allegations attracts 498A section if cruelty is such that wife could not stay with husband. raise this point in your quash petition in HC.
1 Like

Vishu vishu (dfa)     18 May 2010

Hello Munirathnam and Prabhakar,

Thanks for your Reply. I also have same sort of felling that if cruelity is there, wife would not like to stay with the husband, but within 20 days of Filing 498A, My Wife shows her willingness by filling RCR in same court.

But what I am aware of is that FIR can only be queshed on technical grounds, and court will not consider any evidence while Quashing of FIR. my lawyer is telling that as we deny to stay with the spouse, it will go against us and decision might be in favour of other party.

One more fact I came to know that within 15 of filling RCR, wy wife once against filled a false private complaing in same court Under section 504, 506. I am veery much in dillema about what to do now?

I am very depresed and my family are very much unsettled and we dont konw what to do now. How come we can take such girl to our family?

Any advice or your great opinion might prove to be boon for rest of my life.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek Shukla 

victum as wife (housewife)     16 October 2010

you can go for mediation and quashing of FIR

victum as wife (housewife)     16 October 2010

and dont worry about RCR as she will be afraid of coming back after 498a and force court to proceed faster

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register