LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi   07 January 2018

SERVICE MATTER OF CENTRAL AUTONOMOUS GOVERMENT ORGANIZATION

I joined autonomous government organization on 16 july 2007. After joining, I got permission for PhD in 2008. The department give me leave for 2008-2009. After that they did not provide leave further. But I completed my PhD in 2012 by taking extraordinary leave in between 2009-2012. In 2009-2012 they even transfer me. So that I suffered a lot in my research. Whenever I applied for NOC for many job applied, they did not provide me NOC. 80 % of the staff never transfer ed but I got more than 6 transfer in tenure of 10 years. Later on mid Oct 2017 I resigned from this organization via email only { heading: resignation. Respected Sir, I am not able to do this job at present station due to various circumstances . This is for your kind information.} and joined a contractual government job in haryana government on next day. From Oct 2017 to jan 2018 I mark my attendance only in this contractual job and got salary from this contractual job. Now I wish to join again in autonomous organization as till the date I did not got any written response about my resignation from my previous employer that is government of india. Is there any issue to rejoin ? If any one file any rti against me that this person did not file written resignation {as I just write in email only} and did job in two places, then what happens ? Is it is safe to rejoin the previous job ? Is there is any chance to lose both jobs ? What is most better option: Please I want to solid and clean advice from a expirenced service matter lawyer.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 January 2018

You say you got no leave after 2009 but goteol upto 2012 Come clear with facts

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 January 2018

refer

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/SERVICE-MATTER-OF-CENTRAL-AUTONOMOUS-GOVERMENT-ORGANIZATION-667811.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register