LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surender Kumar (Sr. Executive EBS Collection)     06 December 2017

Short notice period_resignation

I am an employee to where we two months notice period but now the situation is i have an better opportunity but need to join there within 15 days. I have spoken my current RM & HR spoke they don't accept with short notice period. I have put resignation in system aswell via mail. Also tried my best with RM & HR but they refuse & say they don't give relieving. Our HR policy say as give below. In the event an employee chooses to terminate employment with the Company, the Company shall have the right to refuse acceptance of basic salary deduction in lieu of notice period and require an employee to continue to serve the Company during the notice period or any part thereof. The Company may, for the duration of the notice period or any part thereof, require the employee to not take up employment or any other engagement (including as a consultant or advisor), whether full time or part time, with any person or entity which is in business, or plans to commence business competing with the business of the Company. In case of any exceptional circumstances if notice period waiver is required to be given, post logging the exit online by the employee, reporting manager should contact unit HR with the Functional Head’s recommendation. Based on the request, Unit HR Head can take a decision on the waiver of notice period. All such waivers approved by the Unit HR Head should reach the processing team at HR Activ by e-mail along with the online F&F inputs / checklists. Please tell me how i manage. I don't want to loose this opportunity.

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Chaudhary   06 December 2017

Kindly elaborate the matter for proper guidence .. You can contact me for detailed consultation .. Ph:-9654062181/ consultation fee :- 1000/- Adv Hemant Chaudhry

Surender Kumar (Sr. Executive EBS Collection)     07 December 2017

I have placed the poilcy as per my organisation.

Now i tell you the exact situation.

I have placed resignation on 5 Dec 17 & effective releiving date will be 15 Dec 17 can be extand upto 19 Dec 17 max.

I am ready to pay my notice period. but as per HR & My Manager both are not agree to relieive before 2 months.

I don't want to loose this opportunity which is wating for joining 20 Dec 17 max else withdrown.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     07 December 2017

Is the other organisation prepared to take you, if you do not properly get relieved from the present organisation?  Do you want to be in the good books of the present organisation? If your answer to the first question is yes and the second question no, you just walk out and join the other organisation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register