Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhil Gupta (Asst. Mgr.- HR & Administration)     29 April 2008

Amendment in ESIC Half Yearly Return Performa

Dear All

I would like to inform you all that ESIC department has amended its half yearly return performa with the existing Form 6 with Form 5 (Return of Contribution)

Every employer shall be required to submit details in Form  5 (Return of Contribution) with regards to employees engaged through Principal and Immediate Employers and their coverage, submission of Declaration Forms, distribution of Temporary Identification Certificate/ Permanent Identity Cards and wages considered for payments of contribution and wages excluded for such purpose.

The new Form 5 (Return of Contribution) is enclosed.

Learning

6 Replies

Guest (n/a)     29 April 2008

hanks for this information keep send the information on my mail id shashikant

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     29 April 2008

Dear Gupta, could that form5 be sent to ID; sateesh_sala@yahoo.com Thanks in Advance, Regards, s.sateesh

rajuraju (n/a)     29 April 2008

Dear Gupta, I am Raju ESI/PF consultant From so many days i am searching for this formate can you please mail me at my mail address mrgraju2007@yahoo.co.in or mrgraju@gmail.com.

rajuraju (n/a)     30 April 2008

Hi, I am Raju ESI/PF Consultant I have a Excel Statement Declaration to be submitted along with R.C. Form 5 with effect form 31/3/2008 I want to upload in the form but I do not know how to do it can any one help to upload the statament

magesh (Officer HR)     15 September 2010

Hi,

Need Half yearly ESIC Return Performa. Could'nt find, please help me out.

thanks & regards,

Magesh Panwar

k.v.subba rao (accountant)     04 October 2010

Sir,

Please send Half yearly ESIC Return Performa, please help me my E-mail ID: kvsr331@gmail.com

thanks & regards,

K.V.SUBBA RAO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register