Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to change Sc to obc

Page no : 3

Democratic Indian (n/a)     30 November 2017

Mr. Jigyasu, since you have nothing of substance to contribute to the topic of discussion, that is why trying to deflect the topic in baseless direction. Your ignorance is further proved by the fact that you do not even know that child has inherent rights and those rights are exercised by legal guardian on behalf of the child till he attains majority. Since you have proven yourself to be nothing more than a nuisance in this thread, I am not going to reply to your posts anymore this thread and waste my time. Good luck to your failed efforts.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Democratic Indian
Mr. Jigyasu, since you have nothing of substance to contribute to the topic of discussion, that is why trying to deflect the topic in baseless direction. Your ignorance is further proved by the fact that you do not even know that child has inherent rights and those rights are exercised by legal guardian on behalf of the child till he attains majority. Since you have proven yourself to be nothing more than a nuisance in this thread, I am not going to reply to your posts anymore this thread and waste my time. Good luck to your failed efforts.

@Democratic Indian alias slave of your repeated primitive age pretensions,

It seems, you seriously need emergent operation of your brain and eyes, both, at a time, as you could not see my contribution and see as if my contribution was a try to deflect the topic in baseless direction.

Contrarily, YOU CLEARLY DRIFTED FROM THE TOPIC, where instead of providing any solution, you tried to pose your own primitive idea in the name of the constitution of India, instead of quoting any specific provision of the Constitution or any law made under the Constitution pertainbing to the change of caste. Instead of providing any specific solution, you just started ridiculing the statement of Dr. MPS Ramani by harping the tune of 'FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES" with your CORRUPTED KNOWLEDGE OF the Constitution, with your reply, "If there is a fundamental duty for citizen, it definitely has corresponding fundamental right of citizen to do that duty in Part III. Article 51A(h) on Fundamental duties clearly says "to develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;" when the query of the author was "my husband wants to convert himself in obc by leaving his reservation and we want our future kid will be also in obc category... is it possible as per my category.... for this can I put petiton in court.... please suggest me." JUST RECHECK, IF YOU CAN FIND ANSWER IN ARTICLE 51A(h) TO SATISFY THE QUERY OF THE QUERIST.

QUESTION ARISES, did the querist raise her query to know her or her husband's fundamental duties or asked how her husband could be able to change his caste? Or else, is the change of her husband's caste in your jurisdiction with your  scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform, or the court of law should adopt your advice about your professed scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform by ignoring the laws of casteism laid by your own secular Constitution, so called?

IN FACT, YOU STARTED VAGUE SERMONS ONE AFTER THE OTHER IN CONTINUATION OF YOUR BID TO TRY TO VAINLY DEMONSTRATE YOUR CORRUPTED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA.

Another question arises, when you could not understand even the basic requirements of the query and also could not suggest any specific solution to the querist, how, apparently by your ice age approach, you were justified to declare others as wrong, while you always tried to impose your irrelevant idea on the querist as well as the experts, who tried to solve the query. 

So, besides trying to apply your mind appropriately to understand as to who drifted the issue, hope you would also like to see some renowned psychiatrist as well as an eye surgeon to get the state of you mind and eyes examined appropriately, so that you are able to understand the legal aspect of the problems vis-a-vis the Constitutioinal provisions..

TO REMIND YOU, THE QUERIST DID NOT ASK HER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, NOR THAT OF THE EXPERTS, NOR OF THE COURTS OF LAW, AS PER THE PROVISIONS OF THE cONSTITUTION OF iNDIA..

SO, FIRST OF ALL, YOU HAVE THE DIRE NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR OWN FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES  & ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES BEFORE YOU SHOULD RESORT TO DELIVER YOUR SERMONS ON THE FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES OF OTHERS.

By resorting to unduly stretch the thread, you have just exposed yourself exponentially, like a 'ponga pundit'.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     30 November 2017

I request all to close the debate now.

(Guest)

@ Dr. MPS Ramani,

When some democratic Indian wants to spread his constitutional knowledge, how anybody can constitutionally restrain him from doing so, as there is no such restrictive provision in the Constitution of India, rather the Constitution, itself, provides the right of expression?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 December 2017

No one can close a thread except the administration. It was a suggestion from me to close the debate as it has deteriorated into personal invectives adding nothing to knowledge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register