Name change in school

Learned Advocates,

My client needs to change his son's name from MANAV VAGHEDIA to MANAV PATEL in school... He is studying now in 12th standard....also he has published in Gazette....

My question is is there any requirement to obtain some order or certificate from honourable lower court or honourable high court ???

if cbse, then refer to examinaton bye laws of cbse. take note of R 69. 

Total likes : 1 times


if we want to change dob in 10th marksheet in Rajasthan bord what we do
Retired employee.

 A simple gazette notification in original with affidavit is sufficient.  The requirement of school authorities is to be considered.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics