My sister-in-law has filed a FIR against her husband a case under 498a/406/34 of IPC started by police. My question is whether my sister-in-law can leave the country for studying abroad .A civil suit for contested divorce has also been filed by her. Whether she can be represented by her pleader or Power of attorney holder in all the hearings? Pl answer asap.


Let her own lawyer guide her appropriately on the issues you asked.




Hii, I have booked one flat with Kalpataru builder for Rs 522500. But due to personal problem could not continue and i have cancell this project. When i request to return my booking amount they said you will b charge 5 % on consideration amount which comes around 400000 rs. And i have not make any agreemnt or legal document yet. So how it is possible to deduct my amount. I am really in bad Financial condition, pls give me solution on this. Thanks



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu