LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ritika   07 November 2017

Loan money

hello sir, about 6 months ago i gave about 1.75 lac amount to one of my friend he told me if he could not pay it i 'll take his car...so he gave me his car's RC signed sale letter etc..and we did a registered agreement....now he fails to give money now how to recover my money from him

Learning

11 Replies

Hemant Chaudhary   07 November 2017

Hi, you can file a civil suit for recovery ... For further consultation kindly contact ,ph:- 9654062181

(Guest)

Hi ritika do serve a legal notice on him ...demanding repyment of money..If u intend to engage my service ,inbox me...Regrds..Balachander Reddy, mobile# 9959850723.

recovery....do i 'm not libal to sell his car as i have regestered agreement and all documents of car........still i need his permission or need to give him notice????

(Guest)

serving of legal notice, is mandatory and it is priciple of natural justice.

(Guest)

#principle

ok sir i'm from jaipur........plz let me know so i 'll  discuss 

manoj   07 November 2017

you can sell the car to recover your money

manoj

advocate

manoj   07 November 2017

You gave loan to your friend, but he gave security as his car for repayment of loan. Now he is not responding to return your loan money, but he signed in the RC documents to transfer the car, so you no need to send any legal notice oral asking is also coming under notice to the party, so instead of making attempts you better sell the car basing on the documents. It is my advise, If you want I will send notice to your friend on behalf of you. send details to the above email id eswaramanoj@gmail.com

manoj

advocate

are u from jaipur

i dont have car.....car is in his custodey

manoj   07 November 2017

Notice can be send from any place. Residence not necessary to send notice. We will send notice if you want to proceed with us Manoj Advocate 8686159292

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register