LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh Rathod (CS)     05 November 2017

Neighbour intentionally issue a false notice

Dear sir, my father own a one plot which is let free of rent to the one widow women having 5 daughters for residential purposes. next to that plot one rich person's house is located and he continuously force to my father to slod that plot to him but my father denied for it and now that rich neighbour issue a notice to panchayat and my father saying that widow woman creating nuisance, plot is not cleanly mainatian etc.. what should we do as my father received a notice? should he have to vacate the plot? as rich neighbour's intention is only that he not expect slum next to his house.

Learning

21 Replies

(Guest)
i think you take the surounding recording of your plot send mail to muncipalty commsioner to come and visit the area and check the cleaniness before he put keep any thing to blame the women. Also take recording of other neighbour what they have to say about how is the behavior of the lady is she creating any nuisance etc. If you are the owner he cannot force u to leave the place. Instead u reply to his notice within the time period through good lawyer that his allegation against the women is false and allege him that he is harrasing the lady and his daughter every now and then as his i tension ia to encroch the place. Do one thing meet him and have his conversation recorded what he is saying why he wanted to take the place. After having all rec he cannot do any sort of force either way to remove women and harass u.. Just remeber always keep spy cam with u. Indian kannoon always belive on evidence either paper or and electronic . Ask the women and her daughter to rec if that person try to threaten her . Keep mobile or spycam in such a way that he should not get known and it should be hidden from him or else he would harass them more. after getring the footage go to media and expose him . Fir dekhna how he will runaway from u when his name will be shown on media.
1 Like

Ritesh Rathod (CS)     08 November 2017

one more thing i would like to clarify in my query is that the plot was purchased on the name of my father's mother. so may take this as a defence that notice addressed by opponent is wrong as my father is not a real Owner of plot?

(Guest)

Your grandmaa is alive  or your father then send notice from their name via lawyer to the person who is harassing you, also clear that when it is not your house whether your father or grandmaa has objection of keeping the women in their house. and they are knowing this.

if he had issued notice on the name of your father then u no need to worry, also if you are sc/st then plz mentioned that in your notice as well, 

send reply via notice that, without knowing the fact about the owner of house or having any kind of oral conversation asking about the fact details , he had send notice in your name as he is in hurry to encroch the place and harass both you and the women and both familiy members. if women is minority also menion that. just remember send reply to his notice within the timeperiod. keep material evidence ready toprove your reply ,

if they play loud music ,DJ parking vehicles any where near the path of the women and any sort of things mention that they are inventing new methods to harass the women and alternatively disturbing you and causing nuisance .he doesnot seem to talk and solve the issue so whithout checking thefacts he had send the notice to you.  your layer would do the rest very good to shutdown his mouth. Good Luck!

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 November 2017

Let whoever  the owner of the plot forward the complaint letter by registered AD to the widow, requesting her not make nuisance and keep the place clean or otherwise vacate plot. The owner of the plot has done his duty. Now keep quiet and enjoy life.

(Guest)
Dr mps ramani plz keep quite and let other get proper advise on this platform it is meant for. Beside you can enjoy life .

(Guest)
Dr mps ramani plz keep quite and let other get proper advise on this platform it is meant for. Beside you can enjoy life .

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 November 2017

You have given your advice. I do not comment on that. I enjoy life by giving prudent advice to people and helping them. I do not have to explain to you my advice. If the queryist asks I shall do that.

(Guest)
No one would keep quite if he is in trouble. Queryist would have asked you if u have previously said anything now u can simple keep quite nd enjoy life till he ask u .)

(Guest)
No one would keep quite if he is in trouble. Queryist would have asked you if u have previously said anything now u can simple keep quite nd enjoy life till he ask u .)

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 November 2017

The queryist has not appointed you as his lawyer. It should be quiet and not quite. Repeating words do not improve quality.

(Guest)
Nor you are as his lwyer and for yr information this platform is open for everyone. It seems u need doc treatment u are unneccessarily dragging conversation and streching to lengthy. Grow up . Get a life. Hope u get sort of sense and not reply again. Praying for your sense.

(Guest)
Nor you are as his lwyer and for yr information this platform is open for everyone. It seems u need doc treatment u are unneccessarily dragging conversation and streching to lengthy. Grow up . Get a life. Hope u get sort of sense and not reply again. Praying for your sense.

(Guest)
R u dr?? And your attitude level.?

(Guest)
R u dr?? And your attitude level.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register