LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sasindar   25 October 2017

Register marriage

I've been in relationship for past 5 years.. My girl nd myself had planned to get married. But as usual its again caste problm.. We are trying to convince her parents. If it doesnt work we are planning for registr marg.. But to my knowledge it was said coupl has to wait for 30 days and letter would be sent to the boy and girl home.. I want to know is there any possible way to get registered within a day without parents being known.. Because i my case once the girl comes out of her home we cannot wait for 30 days and it becomes serious if her parents know about our marg plan.. Pls coment your valuable suggestion...

Learning

7 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     25 October 2017

Yes there is way, you will get the marriage registraion certificate in one day only.

Regards

Jaspal S Maini(Adv)

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2017

completely agree with LD. Jaspal Singh, it is possible but if both of you are Hindu and major

That is happy to hear from both of you sirs... But can you explain what is d procedure, whom and where to aproach aswell as cost included..

If you are in Delhi or NCR then you can contact personally. I'd proof address proof, date of birth certificate or high school marksheet, two witnesses will be required with the passport size photographs. My consultation fee will be 2000/- and we can discuss the cost for the same when meet personally. Feel free to call

Thank you for your concern sir, but I'm from Chennai and my girl is from Trichy. Is it possible to find some one like you in any of the two cities.? Can they too arrange for regstr in a single day..?

Can't say Dear, You can try to find someone there

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     25 October 2017

No you have to come to delhi along with two witnesses.

Regards

Jaspal S Maini(Adv)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register