LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindar   24 October 2017

Employeement bond

Hai i am working as a software engineer in hyderabd.i have signed on bond for 3 years ,i completed 2 years in that company .can i break the bond .they are asking 2.4lacks to pay for reliving letter as per the bond .is it valid please help me .Thanks in advance.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 October 2017

Bond: The said Bond was crafted in lieu of what extra ordinary benefit by the company say; some certified course of training e.g; from certified Instt., that added to your qualification?

If company/employer has not provided any such Training/benefit  the said Bond may be unconscionable, unreasonable, unenforceable, void.

Relieving letter: signifies that employee has separated and nothing is pending at the end of employee. The employer and IT’s attorney’s in line management, HR, legal cells may hide behind signature on Bond that were scribbled by you with your free will, and decline to issue relieving letter. 

Relieving letter is privately coined term and is more of trend, fashion and next employer may not necessarily demand it and may absorb you without it. Take help of officials in next establishment and take them into confidence.

Service certificate is to be issued to all employees.

Offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC………….etc etc may suffice as good as Service certificate.

Do you have copy of said Bond?

Since you signed by your free will the employer may threat, coerce to enforce it and you can either resolve by your own skills or with help of elders of family, competent and experienced well wishers, IT/ITeS employee’s unions, IT/ITeS employee’s unions embraced by Trade unions, Trade unions, a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters on facts and merits…..

Assuming for a moment that some worthwhile training was provided the pro rated liquidated damages may be a perspective and you may explore it.

Similar query can be found  in many threads that you can ‘SEARCH’ in ‘SEARCH’ option on middle of right hand side of this web page in Experts section and in ‘SEARCH’ option on bottom of right hand side of the web page in Form section…………….

You can also ‘SEARCH in other sections e.g; Articles, Judgments, Files………… And download even citations, judgments, procedures etc etc ………

Avoid posting photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc or attaching any document containing photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc and erase photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc while sending any documents to anyone, anywhere except your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters and having successful track record in handling such matters thru courts of law and with concerned authorities …

Guru Guide   24 October 2017

You can break the bond any time, but on payment of the bond amount to your employer.

(Guest)

Bad handshake by Mr. Kumar Doab with his 4 very vague and irrelevant posts, as of playing merely a number game.

(Guest)

Well advised by Mr. Guru Guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register