LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muralidhar Yaragalla   22 October 2017

Force marriage

I am a teacher. I have a girl student of age 31. she is interested in a guy of the same cast. When she came to me for learning computers she is in a pretty bad shape. Now she worked hard. she is talented. She have learned computers. in few days she is going to apply for jobs. she is pretty confident that she will get good job. all of a sudden her parents called her home and said that they are fixing her marriage with a rich and good guy. she did not expect this. So in the first place she called up that guy and said due to various reasons she is not interested in this marriage and requested him to sideline. He said ok. After few hours the girl parents received a message from that guy. The message is "he is very much interested in this girl". The girls situation became tough and she opened up and said that she does not like this marriage and also interested in some one else. The girl parents cried and emotionally blackmailed and without her consent they are proceeding in marriage. She belongs to a small village. she called me up and started crying. In villages these matters are sensitive. so I thought to take suggestion from you. Thank you so much.

Learning

1 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     22 October 2017

its a personal issue girl should take a stand legally nothing is there

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register