LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed   22 October 2017

Banking instrument for lease

I will like to let you know that am a direct mandate to the provider , and i work with top broker in the world without broker chain / joker broker story,
from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We can help facilitate the financial service bank instrument SBLC /BG, We remain the best financial consulting company with years of experience in the international and local finance market.

We have become the hallmark of excellent service in this industry with trusted and genuine FCA registered SBLC Providers who have truly succeeded in creating significant value for all clients and brokers involved in leasing or purchasing sblc .

We issue from Top rated world Banks and also work with brokers and agents with 100% healthy commissions paid on every deal.
Kindly contact me if you have projects that need funding through this
Skype ID: bgsblc.syed

Learning

1 Replies

syed   22 October 2017

we offer financial instrument such as BG/SBLC/MTN/MT's specifically for lease for such business covering Aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, Hospitality, Foods industry.
Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Skype ID: bgsblc.syed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register