LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paramjeet singh   12 October 2017

bonus

company has removed me from the job and even bonus not given by the co.I gave demand notice th lawyer to the Labour court but did not get any justice. Now what option I have to get my job and bonus pl suggest.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 October 2017

Originally posted by : Paramjeet singh
company has removed me from the job and even bonus not given by the co.I gave demand notice th lawyer to the Labour court but did not get any justice. Now what option I have to get my job and bonus pl suggest.

Legal Notice to Labor Court thru Lawyer: Pls elaborate which lawyer agreed to issue such notice.

As per your previous posts about 24days back, you were inquiring about nonpayment of salary and were still in employment.

Which Labor court has decided the matter within 24dys and justice is denied?

1 Like

Bonus; you may confirm if you are referring to statutory bonus as per Payment of Bonus Act.

Bonus as per the Act : It is paid for the accounting year and if it is say; Jan-Dec and bonus is not paid by 30th Nov of subsequent calendar year then complaint be lodged with Labor commissioner.

Check if you are eligible for such bonus.

Also confirm if you have not been disqualified.

You may go thru:

THE PAYMENT OF BONUS ACT, 1965;1,2,8,9,19

https://labour.nic.in/sites/default/files/ThePaymentofBonusAct1965_0.pdf

For 2(13) go thru:

The wage threshold for determining eligibility of employees has been revised from INR 10,000 to INR 21,000 per month. The amendment has been brought into effect from 1 April 2014.

THE PAYMENT OF BONUS (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2015

NO. 6 OF 2016

[31st December, 2015.]

https://www.indiacode.nic.in/acts-in-pdf/2016/201606.pdf

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register