Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHALINI (EXE)     12 October 2017

u/s 420, 408

dear sir,

I'm from Chennai.. my bro was arrested u/s 420 , 408.. he was working with x consumer durables company.. he was in sales exe, the company gave complaint against him. and they said he done some work and 14 lakh as a cheating amount. Sep 17 th 2017 police arrested him.. and fir fild.. from 18th Sep 17 onwards he is judicial custoday...lawyer said...20th Sep he fild... bail...in MM Court in Chennai..but bail was rejected. again..4 th Oct 2017.. he filed in sessions court in Chennai.. he said bail under process. but my lawyer not given proper guideline and Answer.... he say lot of stories.. I'm fear...
my question is

1.how long .. how many days we want to wait for bail...

2.if sessions court rejected the bail... where we apply again

3.what is the norms.. to get a bail u/s 420 and 408....

pls advice...

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Bail is the descretion ofthe Court...

manoj   12 October 2017

it is a process for obtaining the bail, you have to wait for some time, when your advocate file the bail petition before the Hon'ble Court, the court direct notice to APP and then the APP ask the Hon'ble Court request time for filing counter or for any enquiry he may takes time or he may give explaination on this case, if APP request that CD file not received by the Investigation Officer, he can ask the Hon'ble Court by requesting time, the bail petition may be delayed due to so many reasons, if sessions court reject the bail, you have to file before the High Court.

manoj

advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register