LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bindu   26 September 2017

Renewal of Cash Credit Facility

I am a Women Enterpreuner ..I have taken a loan of Rs. 4.5 lacs under PMEGP scheme without giving any collateral from Indian Overseas Bank. During May 2016 they have sanctioned cash credit facility of Rs. 23 lacs by accepting collateral from me upon my request for loan enhancement. During May 2017 they sent a letter to me stating that the cash credit facility has to be renewed every year and therefore i have to repeat all the documentations including Encumberance certificate, ownership certificate etc..Also they have done the legal opinion too ..For all these process I have been charged also..I have submitted all the documents before the prescribed date but it took almost 4 months to renew my CC account...In between they have charged broken period charge and temporary limit sanction charge, inspection charge etc..More over they charged processing fee also.. Processing fee for loan sanctioning has been paid during the first year itself..Again they are charging processing fee for renewal also. I feel so depressed and irritated on this...Can anybody tell me whether the procedure done by Indian Overseas bank is correct or not? Do I need to complaint ..if so to whom??. Pls help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register