Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a : vigilance report over dp act

Page no : 2

fighter   25 September 2017

Dear Shanmukh,

I clearly said, " Dont file any false cases". It means, what ever the gender it is.

Fling false cases will backfire, after some time. So, dont file any false cases on any one.

Every one will come to this forum, with some doubts\problems only, No one will simply come here to do timepass.

You are talking about my profile, why do you need my name and profile details.

You and your family are having multiple cases and roaming in the courts which you only mentioned in other thread" This is none of your business.If you have a proper answer for any of the query, provide your answer.

Dont talk about any one's personal life. You dont have the right.

Thanks,

Fighter

(Guest)
Originally posted by : fighter
Dear Shanmukh,

I clearly said, " Dont file any false cases". It means, what ever the gender it is.

Fling false cases will backfire, after some time. So, dont file any false cases on any one.

You are talking about my profile, why do you need my name and profile details.

Dear "Fighter" Brother, 

Don't always say "you are only right" Don't always say "others filed false cases" 

I am talking about girl's side agony that one needs to go through by losing her life due to impotent, sadist husband, sadists husband's family. How much harrassment that one girl had gone through her life is not known to you. You are simply saying "false cases" "false cases" .. What backfire? Girl life was ruined by sadist impotent husband, sadist husband family. Think about her family damages.. No girl will file false cases and fight in the courts for no reason. I have seen several girls whose life was ruined by sadist husband, sadist husband's family torturing for dowry. I am clearing telling these days, no false cases of 498a reporting. Police sending both familes to Family councelling centers and evaluating it before lodging the case. After that also, investigation officer is framing charges based on husband and husband family only. Can you frankly tell me whether you have taken dowry or not? come on... Men takes dowry these days too. If Men stops taking dowry and stops harasssing girl for dowry or extra dowry later can only stop filing 498a cases. Greedy husbands and husband's family exist these days more.. no human values. money.. money... I have seen many cases like this. So, please don't say false 498a cases.. If it's not proved by girl does not mean it's false case... you need to understand how much agony girl was going through by her impotent husband, sadist husband, sadists husband's family and their torturing girl and girl's side family for money.. 

"Without your identity, you don't have any right to comment or suggest or misguide others". 

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Don-t-help-or-guide-this-fraud-account-person-154366.asp

(Guest)

Don't help or guide this fraud account person. He is not lawyer, simply misguides others.. So, please don't believe him.. Be careful about this person... This person has 2 accounts with different fake names (we don't know howmany more duplicate accounts he has).   He is roaming in the courts by ruining girl's life and girl side family memebers as he only mentioned. "Fighter" -- https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=386847 "Arjun" -- https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=368173 Don't help or guide this fraud account person. He is not lawyer, simply misguides others.. So, please don't believe him.. Be careful about this person...

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Don-t-help-or-guide-this-fraud-account-person-154366.asp

R. K. Singh (Business)     16 September 2019

Originally posted by : Prakash Tiwary
I strongly feel so. But be careful in writing , just request them to investigate the root of matter. If their statement is correct , then its an offence and so one... 

Dont write something which tells that you have forced ur FIL to give you dowry beyond his capacity.  I can share my template ..email me pctiwary@yahoo.com

hi.. can you pls share the template . I have just sent email to you

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register