LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jejo5432   06 September 2017

Registrar marriage

we get marrried in chruch we both are major ad she elder than me her family member agree to marry me but i didn't tel to my family i already try to get marry with my lawyer my family cot me so infront of her two brothers we got marry how her brother is doing registertion work for that she telling there any one of my family member as to come for the register office but if i tell to my family the with put me out of home what can i do tell me

Learning

3 Replies

KS Johal   06 September 2017

Sorry to say your English is upside down. I cannot find a single full stop or any punctuation. What do you mean by 'I already try to get marry with my lawyer'? Sorry cannot make any heads or tails. I hope someone can make sense out of this but I definitely cannot. My advice is rewrite it and post it again if you need advice.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 September 2017

For Registration of marriage you require witnesses to sign on your behalf.  Take two friends with you.  If you lack courage, you should not have done all the things as you may repent for your hasty actions later.  If your family is not going to approve your marriage, and if you can not survive on your own, you have to think of alternate living if you are a major.  

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 September 2017

The posting lacks clarity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register