Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Gupta   04 September 2017

adultery act 497

Sir,

is mobile call details with adequate audio details and whatsapp chat screenshot will be a final evidence to prove adultery ? please suggest...

Learning

9 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     04 September 2017

First of all adultery case can only be filed by husband of female. Secondly nothing will happen to female, only the man faces the charge. Do you wish to punish the guy? Now coming to your question, messages etc have been flagged by Delhi HC for consideration by SC, under the new privacy declaration by SC. So no clear answer.

thx sir. off course need to punish a guy without affecting a wife. secondly if having a clear call recording(conversation between wife and a guy stating that they're indulge in the bad activity somewhere in a room). is this is a good evidence? inspite this trying to get the video footage of hotel where trapped (both trapped by the husband) both of them at the time of entering and exit of the hotel room. please clear sir...

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     04 September 2017

Case is surely made out, but you never know the outcome. They can always say that they had gone to hotel to discuss about the divorce from you. But yes, if you say without affecting the wife, then that's not possible, after all her character is being discussed in open. She may get into mental problems. She may not be able to handle the pressure. You know better, because surely the mistake is made by your wife too.

that's correct sir. what's your final suggestion ? I'm basically very adjustable and on an above I don't believe in now-a-days society as you know it changes every day. it's better to live with a family happily. but still I want a revenge with a 3rd person.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     05 September 2017

There is no final suggestion, it's your call. A man generally gets hurt when he comes to know about his wife affair. You have to see beyond this hurt to come to a final decision.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     05 September 2017

There is no final suggestion, it's your call. A man generally gets hurt when he comes to know about his wife affair. You have to see beyond this hurt to come to a final decision.

Anand Gupta   05 September 2017

sir, it's a worst period in my life couldn't able to manage the things. but still I need to take decision as earliest. thanks for giving me your precious time. really thanks to you.

Anand Gupta   08 September 2017

Sir, I had tried to manage our relation and still I want to take revenge with a third person without effecting my family life anymore. what shall I do kindly suggest.

Anand Gupta   11 September 2017

sir,
I'm going to put a information in front of SP. is it correct way to get relief From future graviance? if yes then I had drafted the letter as below...
As per above stated subject line I want to proceed this information only as to keep it at your knowledge that I'm mentally and financially disturbed by my wife (smt. Poonam Gupta) since more then 3 years. The activity of her out of a marriage depressed me alot. Finally today I think that it is my call to inform you regarding future graviance whatever may happen from her side. If anything inappropriate happen to me, my family or herself will be taken as her misleading activity. I really love her and my small family with two male child so that I'll trying from my side to make it live happily although I have less income but trying to leave no stone unturned to keep a prosperous future of my family. Please help me in this regard.

please sir kindly suggest me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register