LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     14 August 2017

How to file online itr for legal professionals for ay 2016-17

My Wife is Legal Professional and she received Communication u/s 139(9) for the A.Y.2016-17 as ITR-4S was used and same was the only option available apart from ITR-1, as she is not salaried. Tax was filed under 44-AD. Now how to correct it. Should column( B4) Income from Other Sources be used? She done not fall under any tax and no TDS was deducted.

Learning

4 Replies

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     14 August 2017

Dear Learned Experts,

Any Valuable suggestions?

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 August 2017

Your wife herself is a legal professional!

GANDHI MOHAN BHARATI (Pensioner)     16 August 2017

I do not understand the rationale of IT Dept comparing Form 16A. Employer may not report deductions under Form 16A; an individual is NOT bound to report all investments and "other Income" to employer. ITR Form provides for deductions under Various Sections.

It appears a delaying tacticts to sanction Refunds or to harass assesses unnecessarily.

In olden era we were submitting documents manually; Now we have to submiot electronically !!!!

With regard to 8o TTA, Banks give SB Interest Quaterly; How to give copies of annual statements if one has 4 SB A.cs?

VARUN MAHAJAN (Proprietor)     18 August 2017

SIR MANY OF THE ISSUES ARE INVOLVED AS SUCH IN YOUR CASE AS SUCH AS PER MY OPENION YOUR RETUN FILED I.E 4S HAS GONE DEFECTIVE AS SUCH YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE QUOTED THE ENTERIES RELATED TO CASH BALANCES & STOCK, DEBTORS, CREDITORS IN YOUR RETURN KINDLY UPLOAD YOUR RETUN AGAIN USING THE SECTION 139(9) AGIAN

YOU MAY CONTACT ME AS WELL @ 9796066836

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register