LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amio Mandal   09 August 2017

Sbi complaint

Sir I made transaction on 6 jan 2015 from atm and amount not despend. after that i file complaint online and amount not credit in my bank account. and whenever i go to branch for query they told me it will automatically credit and i forgot about my complaint. last month same thing happen but i made written appication in branch and and about 10 days my amount credited. and i call customer care for status they told me this transaction amount credited in my acc. but when i query about my 6 jan 2015 complaint they told me.. "this transaction is succesfull revelant document send to bank". then i told customer care amount not despend so how can u told me trasaction completed. after that i reopen complaint 0n 20 jun 2017....... and after 1 month 19 july 2017 that amount credited in my account.. now my question is when my transaction is succesfull as per sbi. then why the credited my account after reopen the complaint. so can i file complaint in consumer court. and plz tell me procedure. Thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register