Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udayan (NA)     03 August 2017

Seller supplied low quality goods which got damaged easily and not picking up phone now

I purchased two metal divans which turned out to be of so low quality that the platform of one broke in the following morning after first use when two people sat on it at the same time and the platform of the other also got bent. When I called the seller he had someone call me who identified himself as the supplier later. This guy asked me to send photograph on watsupp and subsequently agreed to replace/repair the divan. But I don't want these anymore as I have no faith on the product and want the seller to take these away from my home and issue me a full refund. But the seller does not pick my calls any more - he never did after the first call although he had the supplier call me and the supplier asked me to talk to the seller to get the divans transported back. I have not been able to go to the sellers shop yet as I have had to be constantly with my old parents who are visiting for a few days - and which is why I purchased the divans in the first place. But they have had to sleep on the floor nonetheless. Given that the seller is not picking up the phone, I am worried that he will make me transport the goods back or might even deny to take back the goods and agree for refund. Before I visit him, I would like to know how to approach this matter including the legal recourse I have. Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register