Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Giri   11 June 2017

Application for political sufferers land

Hello Everyone,

My question:  My Grandfather has applied for Agricultural land in 1992 under Political Sufferer quota in R.R District Hyderabad but unfortunately he expired after few months while the process is going on.

We recently found the order from Revenue Divisional officer sent to MRO requesting to find the availability of the land.

Would we be able to know if any land was alloted to my Grandfather?

Regards,

Giri

Learning

6 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     12 June 2017

Apply through  RTI.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 June 2017

Application dt.12th Jun, 2017 seeking information under RTI Act filed

Before: State Public Information Officer, DRO...............Rangareddy District

RTIFee: Adhesive Court fee stamp Rs.10/- Affixed on this application.

Applicant:....................................

Subject: Shri.......................S/o...........................resident of....................Village, has applied for Agricultural land in 1992 under Political Sufferer quota in R.R District Hyderabad .  Revenue Divisional officer vide his reference No...............dt.............. sent to MRO,................. requesting to find the availability of the land, Present status.

Information Solicited:

1.Please provide the present status and provide the copy of Response provided by MRO to DRO.

Applicant.

2.Also file application to MRO...............with slight modification and seek information as follows:

1.Please provide me action taken on DRO's orders (Ref No................dt..........................)

2.Inform the name of the employee, designation and full address who is responsible for implementing that instructions.

Giri   12 June 2017

Ok Thank You. I will apply if I can get the information.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 June 2017

Any citizen of the country can seek information availabel as record with public authorities under RTI Act.  It includes legal heirs / relatives/friends/  also

Giri   13 June 2017

If the land is allotted to my grandfather at that time, are we still eligible to occupy the land after these many years?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 June 2017

Queries can be posted depending on facts, and members can not reply on assumptions .Mere identification and recommending may not amount to granting of patta.   Once a patta is not given the issue dies naturally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register