LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     29 May 2017

Discharge of case u/s 66-a of information technology

Charge sheet was filed in trial Court in May 2014 under only one section i.e 66-A of Information Technology Act. On 24.03.15, Supreme Court struck down the section 66-A in it's entirety. I wrote an application in 2016 to dismiss the case, but the court is not taking any action in this regard. The argument is whether the struck down is retrospective or prospective effect. Is there any automatic discharge? How to proceed for discharge? Now more than 2 years have passed without result. The court is paused

Learning

4 Replies

NM (j)     29 May 2017

Can I get the judgement copy ? The Principal Civil Judge and JMFC Court, Belthangady, has discharged activist K. Somanath Nayak of Nagarika Seva Trust, Guruvayanakere, from offences under Section 66 (A) of the Information Technology Act

LilianMUlrich   20 June 2017

Nice to know about this Discharge of case u/s 66-a of information technology  also these replies are so good to read about it. I come to know that the speedyessay discount code is good to use and the detail shared here is so helpful about these types of cases.

Herman Bradley   30 September 2017

Information technology is one of the unique fields for the success of the individuals. The stage is set forward for the dispensation of the information for the individuals. Role of the technology has been inquired with the help of the students writing service and good items for the people in life.

Kyla Duke   26 October 2017

Discharge of the cases of USA has been appreciated due to the role of the external for the disposal of the programs for the generations. The new design has been implemented for the stylish sorts and moves for the people in life. Lipozene Reviews

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register