LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shakshi jain   24 April 2017

Advice on my 498

Plz advice on my case. I file 498 on my husband and family but in chargesheet police remove all name except my husband. I made alligation that he throughout me with undress below and land lord given me shall and my fathers friend and landlord who is my fathers childhood frd and one another frd gave their statement against husband but they are not at incident time. Is all these statement are sufficient to find him guilty? And he is telling that all are traping me. And all are giving false statement. Case is in evidence stage. Is it is sufficient to win case or not?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Your descripttion is vague but seems like unlikely you'll win. 498a needs strong case, like medical proofs. Not just witness statements.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 April 2017

Are your allegations true? The contents of the posting convey the contrary reading.

(Guest)
Thousands of women are suffering because of filing false 498as. No one who gives false information is ever happy.

Paritosh   26 April 2017

I think she means "from address"

Hiren Gohel   26 April 2017

She is lying like other women. don't believe this lady. All ladies believe in harassing males only. Leave this lady to her destiny.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register