Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Extra marital affairs of central govern employee

Page no : 2

sam   26 April 2017

Dear friends, thnx for the reply. I'm in deep mental agony and she has filed a child custody case I got the letter from the court today. I cannot leave my girl child be with her since she keeps more than 2 affairs at a time. I'm ready to go to media and tell this. How can she keep company with more than 2 guys. One of them called me 3 weeks back nd threatened me I don't ve the audio recordings but I ve proof tat he calling me. Her parents marriage also second marriage and I don't know knowing all these how she can ve affairs with 2 guys. I really do not want my daughter to be with her. Either she is having some s*xual disorder I doubt. I ve watsapp messages in my laptop from other 3guys whom she used to flirt. Presently she is staying with brother in law and when I went there to bring her back to our home she refused to come, tat day my wife and brother in law was alone in their house, his wife was not there. I doubt a women of her character will not leave him too. In this child custody case will I win. Could you pls advise. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register