LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Diwan (Proprietor)     13 March 2017

We can form political party

Today, Chartered Accountants, CS, ICWA, Lawyers are having best knowledge of Financials and Economics. Knowledge of Financials and Economics are of great help while taking decision of Government. Today ministers elected by general public are either under graduate or not even high school pass. They may also have criminal background with some cases against them in court of law

So why cant we work to win election to form government. We can lead India with more transperacy and Governance.

So lets form a political party with combination of Chartered Accountants, CS, Economist, Lawyers and ICWA. Candidates should have clear background. This party should be all India Party and not just limited to any state or city. 

Lets first form a group on what'sup and convert this group in political party. Mobile No: 8080377798

Regards

Anil Diwan

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

This is known fact since ages, most of our politicians are CAs and Advocates.  But the problem with politics is, even though the intent will be good one, to eradicate blah blah blah. That will get diluted along the way and what will remain is just politics.  You can ask Kerjiwal if you want. His number is available on his party website !

Today Majority MLAs are uneducated with Criminal Background. Now public want educated and analytical party to rule India. I agred with you about Mr. Kejafiwal and i support him too. But now its time to change politics

Today Majority MLAs are uneducated with Criminal Background. Now public want educated and analytical party to rule India. I agred with you about Mr. Kejafiwal and i support him too. But now its time to change politics

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     13 March 2017

The main problem is less educated people can work as a unit but not the educated one and hence all over world not only in Inbdia educated people remain slave to the less educated ones.

(Guest)

Due to poverty people dont want to join poitics.  And politics is a very costly affair. Instead of wanting to form party.  Try to evict the present govt which is playing with people.  Preach fair electoins where all come and vote.  In our contry nothing is proper.  RIP.

rp shahi (CEO)     13 March 2017

One small observation...We have two type of law breakers...One which we come accross every day and they feel safe to enter politics to avoid court or law. The other type is much more dangerous..Those who are highly educated but have no regards for law. I find many such respected people around..In many professions it is not common practice to issue money receipt for the services they render to clients..The few youi mentioned here are one of those. The most common are doctors and legal consultants even CAs.

Do you feel that they can be called honest for politics? 

Democratic Indian (n/a)     15 March 2017

Originally posted by : Ramesh Singh
Muslim in Allah refer moon, Sikh in Granth refer ancestor, Christen in Jesus refer Cross.  

Ramesh Ji, Allah is an Arabic word meaning God, not moon. Similarly Sikhs and Christians do not worship ancestors or cross. All these three religions are monosthetic religions believing in one God and but have other theological differences of opinion or different symbols.

What about Indian refer Constitution, when you sharply understand it then teach us to get co-operative support.

Ramesh Ji, it is well settled matter that the Constitution is based on foundations of British Common Law. The core foundation in Common Law is equality before law. If you subvert this, everything gets subverted. This planned subversion was also the real reason for causing of partition in 1947. Jinnah being an astute lawyer was able to sniff the game going on.

It is well settled matter of law, when foundation fails, everything fails. You will ask how it is happening in the Constitution? All right, you must be knowing, in the eyes of law, the States are juristic/ fictional persons. In order to satisfy equality before law for representation in Parliament, States must have equal votes, just like natural persons(citizens) have equal one vote each. Do the States enjoy equality before law/ equal votes in Rajya Sabha? No. Why? Because every State has different number of representatives/ votes in Rajya Sabha.

Thus clearly the States with low population are suffering inequality at the cost of States with high population, even within Parliament that is suppossed to respect, uphold equality before law. Then how can there be justice or peace or corruption free governance without equality before law at the very top itself? On the contrary, in order to respect equality before law, in the U.S. Senate, every State has two representatives regardless of the population.

Social media tells me that Jawahar lal Nehru used to say " baat aise karo ki har baat ke 100 pehlu hon, koi mudda to ho baat badalne kaa".

Means "Speak in such a way that whatever you speak should have multiple meanings and multiple contexts and multiple aspects, so that if needed, you could renege on what you said." Has the Constitution, it's interpretations, and legislations being done keeping in view this idea?

There are many elements who consider Chanakya to be a great administrator and one of the wisest man to have ever born. They treat him as their "Wisdom Guru".

In his book, Chanakya Niti, (Chapter 07, couplet no.12), Chanakya says -

"Do not be very upright in your dealings for you would see by going to the forest that straight trees are cut down while crooked ones are left standing."

Now those in society who treat Chanakya as their "Wisdom Guru", they follow his words and this could be the reason that many in general are not upright, honest, straight forward people and prone to various corruptions, including politics, executive, legislature and judiciary.

Anil Diwan (Proprietor)     17 March 2017

Friends,

Topic was to form a political party by young dynamic and well qualified professionals including CA, CS and other polical experts. Together we can.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     19 March 2017

@democratiindian, by reading your post I felt me was unable to choose specific words, its due to language transform.
And in concern to reference I only asked: "Yadi aapka andh visvash aapka atm visvash kayam raktha hi", how you can justify it.
And if you are interested to share knowledge then I'll open a new thread but in my language i.e. Hindi to avoid any interpretation or manipulation.
And for "galtiyan utna he karo, Jo sudhaar sake, wo galti na karo, Jo sudhar na paye"
so I apologize for not posted properly.

Ramesh Ji, it is manifestation of your humbleness when you are apologizing for no mistake on your part. I am humbled by your reply. Yes please start any thread of your choice and will try to contribute with whatever little is known to me. Hindi is not my mother tongue or first language but can speak and read it slowly. Will try to give answers by typing in Hindi but in roman scriptt.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     19 March 2017

Originally posted by : Anil Diwan
Friends,

Topic was to form a political party by young dynamic and well qualified professionals including CA, CS and other polical experts. Together we can.

Diwan Ji, there is no prohibition on creating political parties. So many political parties have come, so many have gone. Which political parties have stayed in the game? Those parties that have money power, muscle power, doing communal and caste politics are surviving and flourishing. Isn't it? If anyone wants to win a game, he first needs to understand what are the written and unwritten rules of the game first, who is playing and controlling the game from behind the scene.

(Guest)

Deewane hue pagal. (Diwan) cheeky

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register