LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhasish mukherjee   11 January 2017

Help

BREAKING OF ALL RULE My school phone no is 03326319016,03326310855 principal no. 08697195253 secretary no is 08981697980 I am an assitant teacher of elite co-ed(H.S) school affiliated by w.b.b.s.e and w.b.c.h.s.e, which is control by MC not by any owner. They have recruited one person as principal age above 60 yrs. and also who are ex teacher of some icse affiliated school with very bad reputation. whenever he think, he make any new rule without MC resolution. For example,some days before he made one notice that .if CL taken without taken permission before 48 hours then salary should be deducted. after some days he made another notice that no one can take any CL in august without any information. from last 1 year some MC member are using the school as,they are owner of the institution. when i submit one letter they have suspend me without prior permission from DI. And also the suspension letter is signed by secretary not president. Everytime some gurdian representive present in school premises as well as they are following teachers class activities. My father is stared doing TMC party when that party stared their journey as now he is passed away,so as a son i also morally support TMC party from my heart.when i have entered in the principal office on 28/07/2017, mr. saugata ghosh and mr. achintya kumar sengupta after some argument say "get out from the school premises"in front of principal and secretary and after that they also say that they are TMC member ,Then who am i?Is the gurdian representative can have the right to behave this type with a teacher? please see the photo to see what is going on in our school............ now they have suspend me from my duty without DI approval.

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 January 2017

You have not been able to specify your problem.

You have not been able to submit anything abnormal.

You have not been able to specify why you are suspended.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 January 2017

No photo is found attached.

Pls describe the reasons for suspension.

Also relate with service rules, conduct and discipline rules.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 January 2017

The posting is short of material facts.

subhasish mukherjee   11 January 2017

without any void reason they have suspend from my job.and also whatever chargesheet they have made that all are wrong.and after 5 months also they didi not do any further step,nor giving full compensation,still i am in suspension period.

so my question is  how much time they able to suspend me.

i am innocent and they have suspend me without any valid and proper reason,so what step shold i take to remove this suspension and get the full compensation from them 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 January 2017

You have not shared full details.

You may preferably consult a very able counsel specializing in service matters with copy of charge sheet, suspension order and all other docs that you have.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     12 January 2017

Originally posted by : subhasish mukherjee
without any void reason they have suspend from my job.and also whatever chargesheet they have made that all are wrong.and after 5 months also they didi not do any further step,nor giving full compensation,still i am in suspension period.

so my question is  how much time they able to suspend me.

i am innocent and they have suspend me without any valid and proper reason,so what step shold i take to remove this suspension and get the full compensation from them 

You are entitled to susistance allowance under the Act during the period of suspension. For the first 3 months, you are entitled to 50% of the salary and thereafter 75% of your salary till you are suspended. 

subhasish mukherjee   13 January 2017

if they are not giving what can i do?

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     13 January 2017

Originally posted by : subhasish mukherjee
if they are not giving what can i do?

Lodge a complaint before the appropriate authority. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register