Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj   10 January 2017

Mediation at ghaziabad

Hello Experts,

i belong to delhi and my wife from Ghaziabad UP. She firstly complained at Mahila Panchayat where i attend 3-4 Counselling/Panchayat. Mahila Panchayat Referred our case to COURT but my wife and her family didnt get agree and sat quite for some days.

Secondly they reached to MAHILA THANA-Ghaziabad , complained About me and 8 other Family memebers & Relatives with Dowry 498 and DV alongwith Conspiracy for murder her.

which each and every word in her complaint is FALSE /JHOOT.

I attened 3-4 Counselling session here at Mahila thana where no councellor was professionally trained or skilled, even in last Counselling Lady IPS-SHO  misbehave with me infront of 50 people around as she sat in Thana Ground where over 50 people listening her counselling.

as per my wife's demand now she want to live with me ,which is next to impossible with me. so i said to in last conselling so tht SHO Forward my case to Court for MEDIATION at Court Ghaziabad.

my question:

1. do we all need to attend this mediation? (they name 9 people including me)

2.i got a phone-call from Mahila thana to attend MEDIATION,Shall i attend mediation on Phone Request(no legal notice)?

3. as she want to just enter in my home with bad intentions so how can i tell them i dont want her back ?

4. please tell about bail procedure in Gahziabad UP?

Regards

Thanx

Learning

1 Replies

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     10 January 2017

https://mehnat.in/caw_cell_procedure.html

Read the above web link contents. don't skip mediation . .be humble with police ..express your NOs in reply without agitating or contempt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register