LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tirthi   08 January 2017

What section of IPC is applicable when a person is carrying

In my case during investigation it was found that accused were carrying more then one identity cards. Now this case is ' state vs accused party'. My question is why police has not applied any section of IPC in FIR for ' accused have multiple fake identity cards'.

Learning

14 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2017

please give facts of the case.  This forum cannot solve riddles.

tirthi   15 January 2017

The question is very much simple and clear.In india Holding multiple fake identity cards is against law. What sections of IPC are applicable in this case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2017

Earlier you said

“arrying more then one identity cards”

Now your said

“Holding multiple fake identity cards “

You are giving facts on instlement basis.  You are yet to reveal :-

1. Who held these cards
  2. In which capacity
  3. Who issued these cards.
  4. How matter came to light

And

HOW ARE YOU CONNECTED

tirthi   16 January 2017

Its a matrimonial money fraud case. During investigation it was found that the accused is holding 5 PAN card numbers. It was also revealed that on one of the PAN cards he used different name but photo is same. Using this PAN card with different name he opened several bank accounts . In all the bank accounts details photo of the accused is same. After his arrest accused confessed to police that he was using 2 names. My question is when police know this factory then why not they added some more charges against this accused. Its not at all possible to get 5 PAN cards of different States of the India just by accident.

tirthi   16 January 2017

If you are a lawyer, then I wasn't expecting such answer from a lawyer. Instead of suggesting how to get punished these criminals you are saying he is fit for a senior political position. After reading your previous post i thought i will get some usefull suggestion from you. But your blunt answer disappointed me. If lawyers of india start fighting for truth then i m sure crime rate will sharply decrease to a great extent. Such criminals get courage to commit crime because they know it very well there is some lawyer who will save him anyways.

tirthi   16 January 2017

My question is still ananswered.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 January 2017

you asked

"when police know this factory then why not they added some more charges against this accused"

This forum cannot be spokesperson of the police..  You can give complaint to income tax deptt.  You can give seperate complaint to EOW of the police.

tirthi   17 January 2017

Why not wise lawyers of this forum take initiative to fight for justice. We common people do not have power. When something wrong happens to us we believe some lawyer will fight for us and will provide justice which we deserve and which is required to teach lesson to criminals that they can not play with anyone's life. Instead of giving 10-20 rs to a begger on road and getting self satisfaction that we did some charity why not fight for truth. I dont think anyone of us wants our children to become a currupt or a criminal in future. A currupt person is also commiting crime by helping criminals. I believe there are still good and honest people in every govt department that's why we all are alive and enjoying freedom. What if all ppl become currupt, it will not take time when again some other country will make us their slave. I am sorry if my words hurt someone in this forum.

tirthi   17 January 2017

No matter how currupt we are today, Tomorrow when we will become old , we wouldn't want to see our children spoiling someone's life. Neither we would want to see someone else spoiling our children's life.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2017

"Why not wise lawyers of this forum take initiative to fight for justice."

जितना फालतू टाइम है उसमें सिर्फ इस फोरम पर सलाह दी जा सकती है, मेरी खुद की पत्नी मेरी   इस फोरम पर टाइम बिताने की आदत के कारण  से मेरे खिलाफ इस फोरम  से सलाह मांग चुकी है |

tirthi   18 January 2017

"Lawyers can only represent clients who pay fees. Lawyers also need to pay home loan, school fees and cost of petrol"

destroying someone else's home to make your own dearm house. Making other childerns crying to see smile on face of your own childern.  Great.

"जितना फालतू टाइम है उसमें सिर्फ इस फोरम पर सलाह दी जा सकती है"

If God has given you power then utilize this faltu time for the sake of people. 

tirthi   18 January 2017

Not only me but so many people who think they can get some good suggestion from this forum, got so much disappinted with the replies i received in last 1-2 days.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2017

You hve been told direction.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2017

"If God has given you power then utilize this faltu time for the sake of people."

One has 5 liter of blood but can donate only 1/4 liter to a patient that too if he is otherwise of sound health. The members here are using their own net connection, onw electricity, own time and energy.  They need to earn money to afford that money for the same.  They have to keep family happy to save time and energy for the same.

In turn some ungreatful persons show disappointment because  no expert is willing to dedicate his entire life to safeguard your cause because you do not want ot fight for your cause.

It is your vendetta against the person who committed fraud so you go ahead.  You have been advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register