Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Proving female impotence in court

Page no : 3

Umesh Pandurang Jadhav   04 March 2018

I just  read your article you message on my mail ,Its very intersting for me and very funny.​

well i would like to know either you wife has accepted in her w.s that there is no physical relation between husband and wife while staying under one roof ?

let me know these fact ?

waiting for your reply

even you have very good opitions ,that is you can amend in same petiton for section 13-1a(ia) (under mental cruelty wife not giving me s*xual satifaction since 2 year, kindly give me alternative relief of divore .)

Its possible to add it in same petition.

for s*xual aversion mental test is not a diagnostic process....

call me on my phone 7798764393, for further details ...

Umesh Pandurang Jadhav   02 April 2018

Impotency in men & women would be in two ways 1-structural impotency which can proved via medical investigation supported with medical certificate . 2- pyscholohical impotency :- u need to capture that psychological impotency incidence in recording such as a partner will fully refuse for coitus further aversion /hysteria This incidence should record within husband &wife to show court under Indian evidence act along with affidavit 65 b

Rishi kumar   02 April 2018

This impotency thing in females  do not come up for discussion. Generally wives allege or complain that husband is impotent. Many lawyers do not even know the difference between unconsummated marriage and infertility. Even my lawyer did not know and I was shocked. 

The most important  thing is legal impotency is different from medical impotency. You can get the marriage  annuled if you can prove your spouses impotency. Infertility is not a ground for divorce as the law says that it is an act of God.  if the marriage remains unconsummated due to denial of s*x by one spouse, then it is ground for divorce because of cruelty. If the spouse is willing and not able to have s*x due to physical,  psychological or medical factors, then it is impotency. Here it is not necessary that the organs be malformed or such that.  This is legal impotency and it is ground for nullify. The law says that .... Due to the impotency of the SPOUSE. It doesn't say due to the impotency of the husband. So if the wife is not able to have full physical intercourse with the husband then she is impotent.  so , the spouse who is willing but not able to have intercourse is considered impotent legally. I have no idea how to prove medical impotency. The wife will declare the husband impotent. And won't do operate for a test. And no doctor is going to declare a wife impotent. They'd will simply say that the condition can be cured. Suggestions and comments are most welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register