Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maximus (SE)     24 November 2016

Purchased plot.having some issue with colony president

Hi,
Recently we made purchase of plot which is of 180 sqYds in Hyderabad, Actually it is 320 sqyd, plot has been split into two parts, one is 140 and another is 180 Sq Yds. we have purchased 180 sq yds. As per layout plan, we got approval from SBI and purchased land by taking loan. Even previous land owner/seller has done Land Regularization Scheme (LRS) in GHMC (hyderabad Municipality)  and paid enter amount for Land. We have Challan Number also. Now these days we are getting call from colony president saying that this plot has been allocated for PARK in old layout( which we are not aware of it). To keep them quiet, they are asking us to pay hefty amount.  i have couple questions.

1. Is there any chance GHMC take back our land since it was park in old layout
2. Is there any chance If colony people some one go to municipality and file complaint that this land belongs to park in old layout, but not now.
3. If this plot is allocated for Park, how can a person sell or buys this land since it park belong municipality i.e Govt.
4. Plot is of 180 sqyd only, can a park is given small land
5. I heard from other surrounding people, once upon time in older layout it is park, but more than 10-15 houses are constructed already. it's just this 320 sqyds.
6. There is no park currently for that colony, can municipality picks any empty land converts into Park?

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 November 2016

YOU  AND SOME OTHER COLONY PEOPLE IN SIMILAR SITUATION AND SIMILAR PROBLEM WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BOUGHT  GHMC  LAND LIKE THOSE WHO IN SIMILAR SITUATION AND PROBLEM APPLIED TO GHMC AND GOT IT REGULARIZED THE PURCHASE, YOU  ALSO GO FOR LAND REGULARIZATION PLAN. IF NOT POSSIBLE FILE A WRIT IN HIGHCOURT  FOR MANDAMUS  TO SSUE DIRECTIONS TO GHMC TO REGULARISE THE PURCHASE PLAN And  GET releived  from your heart break.If you  appreciate this answer please   convey my forum  thanks by clicking thanks.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 November 2016

The proper way is to apply for such Approval copy from the competent authority that permitted such colony, identify your plot, if it is really allocated to park, get rid of the same by sending a notice to the seller for cheating you and for demanding refund.  Even after knowing that it is allocated to park, if you continue, you can not venture to construct a house or can sell with the knowledge that it is allocated for the park and the fear of investing huge amount continue to haunt spoiling the peace.  Get rid of it and have peace.  Even if you pay such bribes, no one can stop others filing a complaint after your constructing a house.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register