LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     23 November 2016

Filed complaint against xiaomi getting unsolicited calls

I have filed a complaint against Xiaomi at consumer forum. First they returned the phone without repairing, and then i was forced to take it again to the service center, this time they took the phone again and said it has motherboard issue, come after two week , every time i went, they extended the date. Like this two months passed. When I asked them again when will they give me, give me exact date, they acted rudely and miss behaved, I reached to their customer care through email, they said have patience and communicate with their service center. They did not care how was I mistreated. I asked them to proved the number of their manager and higher authority , they disconnected the phone stating it is not in their policy to tell about corporate address and number of their managers. So I bought a new phone and filed a case against them , for harassing and making me run . After receiving the notice from court , they called me . I stated the problems i faced and I said ,I want refund because of them and their bad service I was forced to visit their service center and since I have bought this phone most of the time this phone is at service center. The executive said, you can file complaint anywhere you wish , we are not going to refund. Since then they are doing this and harassing me. I have emailed them to stop doing this but they doing it . I said come to the court and tell your side of the story to the judge but they never sent anyone to the court to represent there side and they are going on with there act . They keep calling my family members. What can be done now, next date at the forum in in the march, but meanwhile they are calling me , harassing me , I am even ready to compromise, provided they make complete refund. I do not want and compensation but I will not take the phone , not until i am defeated . Where can I complain against this company and this act. All calls are unsolicited calls.

Learning

13 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 November 2016

The consemer forum can decide the matter ex.party.

How did they get your family members numbers?

Record all calls and lodge police complaint.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 November 2016

Frst issue a Regd legal notice to them under copy to their corporate office stating the calls received from them with date and time, and the name of the employee that has spoken to you, then warn them not to make any calls in future as it amounts to subjudice and threats.  Also inform them, that the calls are being recorded and the matter will be reported to the Forum against further harassment.  You can expect that you may not get any call from them.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 November 2016

How did they get your family members numbers?

You are within your rights to ask and ask them to reply.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     24 November 2016

@Kumar Doab @G.L.N. Prasad

first of all for thanking and guiding me through .

how did they get the number , it was registered with them when for the first them mobile was submitted  for repair .
But I have emailed them and told them time and again do not call on this number and stated them to call on my number instead .
I have also stated I will compromise only if they are ready to pay for legal expenses and make full refund

But they are calling and saying they will not pay , take your phone back. Despite my warning , my emails to to the company.

I have also asked for corporate address and their senior's contact details , but the service center , customer care refused to provide that. So I used the address which was printed on the box .and service center address . I do not know if the addrss printed on the 

I do not know where to find corporate address and their contact details .

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 November 2016

Search in their website, they must have uploaded those details in website.  Also lodge this as grievance in their on line portal.

@GLN parasd , 

no sir they do not have such information on their website .

https://www.mi.com/in/

only detail is email and toll free number , where i already have reached , and they were of no help .

You have already noticed at printed addresses.

Check at website of Registar of Companies.

@Kumar doab 

thanks sir , i will .

yes sir i have emailed them the notice, sent notice to seller flipkart, sent notice to service center, sent notice to xiaomi on their printed address .

Lodge complaint with Registar of Companies, MInistry that address is not maitained on website.

which ministry sir ?

While you log onto ROC, you will know. 

@ to all members who helped .

Thanks .

@Kumar Doab

sir i have visited the site , 

but i cannot find the the address of xiaomi .

https://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/checkCompanyName.do

which link should i use to find more about company ?

how to file complain to ministry .

i could not find any way to file complaint against the company on this site , if i am a consumer ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register