Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     16 October 2016

Kunal bahl & rohit bansal snapdeal.com are thief & scoundrel

Snapdeal is a Thief, Cheater, scoundrel Employees

Dear Friend!

I ordered One item 16GB Micro SD Card Class 10, on dated 6-10-2016 that the Courier was delivered to me on dated 09-10-2016.  That the Card was delivered by the ECOM Express Courier agency. That the micro SD card was already taken at the time of Dispatch of the Snap Deal Warehouse address at Khasra Np. 26/13, 14, 15/1, 16/1, 17/1. 18/1, 27/11 VIII, Sadhrana Village, City:- Gurgaon, State:- Haryana, Pin 123505.   That the Courier tape was full wrapped and I checked before taking that it would not be tampered from any side. That as I open the packet on my table I found the the Micro SC Card 16GB was missing and only the adapter was in it. I at same time reported to the Snapdeal and share the same images which I upload here. They say that don't worry your product is covered from Snapdeal guarantee and insurance. That after that they say that your case was escalated and a internal enquiry was made for this to checking where the problem was generated. That after 2-3 days that kindly shipped the same incomplete item back to their warehouse through same packaging. I shipped to the same ware house address on dated 14-10-2016 with shipping cost of DTDC Rs 200/-. That on 15-10-2016 a Snapdeal customer care call me that they make their check thru company side and your refund not be made to you and you keep the item with you and they closing my complaint and no refund was made to you for this item missing from the Box.   I get so much angry from inside that I decide not to buy any item from onwards today from Snapdeal and buy from only Amazon.in or Ebay.in or Flipkart.in.  That only Rs 345/- item they say that I am telling lie to him while I wasted so many hours and my phone calls to contacting customer care on this issue and get bothered so much and they have adamant on their cheating behavior. That they blockhead team and employees b*st*rd not see that two years old item they dispatch to me while just printing yellow sticker impress on the Old two year packet the Date and the Serial number again on it. If the item is new then there is no need to impress yellow sticker and Serial number again on this packet before dispatching.

If I buy any costly item Rs 1000 to Rs 25000/- and then item will similarly get missing then I get so much financial loss that my mind and heart break for this type of cheating Online Business. That today Snapdeal case heard of getting bathing Soap when they ordered mobile I heard in Print media but not believe too much but when the same thing happened to me I believe that Snapdeal is a hooligan, cheater and fraud and thief company in India. So I barred from my side Snapdeal since today. May be in two to 10 times you get correct item but one item in any day may bring the same problem to you as I faced today. The Company has bad ass employees and its Sellers and channel partners are also fraud and cheater as they are. This was shared so that some know that the Snapdeal becomes no a days.

Images of the item and its proof attached here for veracity my Words and Honesty.

By

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

City:- Muzaffarnagar, Uttar pardesh.

Mb:- 09319365499, 09997235648,

Email:- kk_agarwal_love@yahoo.com

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     16 October 2016

Thanks for sharing it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register