Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintance

Page no : 2

NothingToFight (Others)     29 September 2016

Autohide can you tell point directly what u mean to say

whatnot   29 September 2016

Truth mayn't be palatable. But here it is.

You have already chickened out. Period.

For reasons unknown, you have let her in. Didn't stand on your ground, let her walk on over you.

Concentrate on Divorce. As you said you have based the divorce on Cruelty.  Keep it simple. Produce relevant (all conversation while she was with you..Or during medaiation ) to state the marital bliss is gone. And she is not behaving as married spouse. Framing your plea is imporant. Day in Day out plan divorce.

Go back home. Take care of her with no physical voilenece. Live like strangers..

Maybe bring in few relatives.. Have pooja ..all religious function at home...Make big bhajan Mandali..COnvert it into a big gathering place..Let there be Religious function @ 5AM till 11PM..7 days a week. Montghs together...Keep a cow at homw..who cares...

If she applies maintainance while staying with you, any lawyer worth his salt should be able to throw it outside window as you are already taking care of her.

Once you win Divorce, Kick her ass out..Not litreally. But figeratively...

Or else her fianace will use your bedroom to stay with your ex-wife.

And you will fiddling thumb.

Straight enough?

NothingToFight (Others)     30 September 2016

Ok, i have small clarification, now my wife is staying in my house and i am staying in PG, I am giving money for food and other expenses, now in mediation she is telling she wants to go for divorce and till divorce its my responsbility to take care of her, now can i go and stay with her in same house? if i can stay what precautions i need to take?

innocenthusband   01 October 2016

Originally posted by : NothingToFight
Ok, i have small clarification, now my wife is staying in my house and i am staying in PG, I am giving money for food and other expenses, now in mediation she is telling she wants to go for divorce and till divorce its my responsbility to take care of her, now can i go and stay with her in same house? if i can stay what precautions i need to take?

First of all get back into your house. Why are you staying in a PG like a pussy? The house is yours, not hers. Next call her parents and kick her out. Find some means of getting her out to go somewhere and slam the door, let her parents pick her up. You need to become a man, you are behaving worse than a woman.

forget the mediation talks for now. Don't attend any of them. Wait till you decide whether you want her in your life. You seem to be confused because you are still paying her for her expenses even after you served her a divorce notice. You do not have to pay alimony until the court orders you, this any kid knows. Despite this fact you are still paying her living expenses while you stay outside of your own house.

reclaim your life, stop living like a dog. Looks like you can still live with her if she stops trying to twist your arm every moment. Give it six months and see if her family can become straight. If not, pursue your divorce and kick her out of your life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register