Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutual divorce

Page no : 2

ambrish (service)     22 September 2016

They are making fool out of you...you should be very clear about what you want...whether you want divorce. or you don't want or you want divorce but on the real reasons...not on the alleged in your query.

Sachin (N.A)     22 September 2016

Originally posted by : marriage matters.
Mr Sachin it is simple to make fun of others.

What you are doing. You have taken a life long liability and prospects   of  futher cases on you.

No one come in your life with such liability or if comes you have to adjust many things and double expanses.

What I am telling that NULLITY of marriage that there was no legal marriage and hence no marital relations. SO NEED  not TO PAY ANY THING ANY TIME.

SO INSTEAD MAKING  FUN   OF OTHERS STILL WORK ON YOUR PROBLEMS AND FIND WAYS TO COME OUT OF THEM. 

FOR ALL OTHERS THERE ARE WAYS OUT THAT YOU NEED NOT TAKE LIFE LONG LIABILITIES AND ALONE ALOOF NESS.

Your replies are so funny kindly post on some jokes website. wink

Don't worry about my case. You are right I have bookish knowledge and the name of the book is " CONSTITUTION OF INDIA"

Kindly quote a judgement where in case of  mutual divorce wife admitted/agrred that she won't file any case after mutual divorce bit still succeed in geting life time alimony as advised or MISS-ADVISED by you to quriest.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     22 September 2016

Read the defination of wife in section 125 CRPC.

(b) " wife" includes a woman who has been divorced by, or has obtained a divorce from, her husband and has not remarried.

Sachin (N.A)     22 September 2016

Originally posted by : marriage matters.
Read the defination of wife in section 125 CRPC.

(b) " wife" includes a woman who has been divorced by, or has obtained a divorce from, her husband and has not remarried.

Dear  marriage matters.

But this section will not be benifit for a lady who agreed in settelment deed that she will not claim any relief. and copy of the deed will be duly attached with the divorce petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register