Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil Kumar Kalra   09 August 2016

Fd money not paid by up government company

Hi,

I am a 74 year old retired central government officer. In the year 2000,I had invested around Rs.145000 (in my name as well as in the name of family members) in UPLEASE Financial Services Limited which was a UP Government undertaking.I had done the investment in the form of fixed deposit.

The maturity of the deposits was in the year 2001 and the company asked for depositing original certificates for making payment.I had deposited the original certificates that time in UPLEASE office but did not get any payment.

Can you please suggest how can I get my money back?

Regards,

S.K.KALRA

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 August 2016

You have posted that:

"In the year 2000,I had invested around Rs.145000..............

in the form of fixed deposit.The maturity of the deposits was in the year 2001..................."

It has been 15 years since you deposited the certificate.

The bar by limitation might be staring at your claim. 

Do you have the acknowledgment of depositing the certificates?

Approach a very able counsel specializing in such/consumer/banking matters with all docs on record, for a considered opinion.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 September 2016

You have to send a legal notice to the company with full facts and obtain acknowledgement from them properly. You can file a money recovery suit in appropriate consumer forums. Do act imminent. 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 September 2016

AFter getting due acknowledgement from the company's top brass and after issuing legal notice to them you file a case in consumer Foorum to recover your money with  interest.. Do you hav eacknowledgemen to of depositing these certificates. If you've file a case in consumer forum.If you appreciate this  answer please clickthe  the thank you button on this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register