Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Date of Birth Changing in Passport

Page no : 2

sijo joseph (Chemist)     25 July 2011

Can any body help me  regarding the  matter of changing DATE OF BIRTH IN PASSPORT.:

Is it possible to change the Date of birth in SSLC  book and Passport?

My  date of brth is different from the actual in Passport and all other documents. Only my birth certificate is showing the  actual and correct   DATE OF BIRTH  .  Is it possible change the DOB in passport and other document like SSLC book ?

PLS  HELP,

sijo kj,

INDIA

bibaswan mukherjee (B.A.LL.B.)     10 September 2012

sir can you give me a soft copy of the petition which we have to file for getting the declaratory order

sreelatha (Manager)     23 July 2013

Dear Sir,

i was working in Goa last 15 years and i took a passport from Goa. Later for registration of  marriage in Goa  i got birth certificate from Alappuzha, Kerala as i am origine of keralite. The date of birth is different from SSLC Book. So i applied for correct the date of birth in PASSPORT at Goa Office. The passport officer directed me to approach the civil court  and take the court order for change the date birth. As a native of Alappuzha in Kerala i approached the Mussif court but the passport officer filed the counter stated that "i have no right to approach the civil court at Alappuzha. there is no jurisdiction in this court".

I want to know that is there jurisdicton in Alappuzha civil court to maintain this case?

Hope favourable and speedy response from your side.

Regards

Sreelatha

kalyani (abc)     24 July 2013

Hai Sir,

My name is kalyani, i have a 4 yrs son.i applied passport for my son when he was 1 year old.

when i applied passport, i was in married status and post which things went bad i got divorced and as per Memorandum Of understanding the divorce was processed and it has line stating that i will have custody of my child

After completion of cases i got my sons passport from my husband and then i checked that his DOB is error.His actual DOB is 30-10-2009 but in passport it came as30-11-2009.

I tried changing his passport but they say as i am single parent i would need custody certificate.BUT i dont have it.In memorandum its mentioned but in Divorce certificate its not mentioned.

WHAT DO I DO????

i cant file another case for custody as i am scared my husband will want my son now just to trouble me

mayur sangwan (art director)     01 February 2014

Dear Sir,

I am mayur sangwan from new delhi i have filed suit of change date of birth for get the court order the magistrate given the date for take statement,

my questions is what kind of statement they will take with me or what kind of question they will ask with me please help me out sir please kindly advise me

Thanks & regards

Mayur Sangwan

Seema Rawat (Teacher)     11 August 2014

Hello sir,I have two children.and there passport has been expired.as we tried for renewal of these passport but problem is that we want to change their dob.my daughter's dob  is 12 march 1997. But we want to change 12 march  1098 according to 10th mark sheet.somebody told us it is a long procedure through court.pls suggest how can we over come from this critical situation.thnks regards Seema rawat

rahul kumar (student)     29 September 2014

Sir,

I need to change my date of birth in my passport. The date of birth mentioned in my passport is 31/07/1994, but according to my all other records (educational records/degree certificates) my date of birth is 31/07/1995. I want to change my date of birth in my passport as well to match my other certificates.

please advice 

Thanks

Rahul  ( Delhi )

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   28 September 2015

no worries dont be upssep your date of birth can be changed either in mark sheet or in passport

please contact

anand duggal

advocate

new delhi

(Guest)

Nobody will help us. Please fill up the below mentioned survey form, we will try to send it to directly Supreme Court, President, PMO and concern authorities. I know that, These authorities will also not help us, but still we have to try. So we can say to others that, Givernment authorities are not to help people in India.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNrGGlTi9w2CoW8CDTm6Nu8AT6-S9W7bdMpwebtni9RrxmCw/viewform

kannan (admin)     23 March 2018

Dear Sir, 

i am from tamilnadu, it is possible you to get order for changing date of birth on my passport. 

kannan (admin)     23 March 2018

Originally posted by : ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE
no worries dont be upssep your date of birth can be changed either in mark sheet or in passport

please contact

anand duggal

advocate

new delhi

Dear Sir,  i am from tamilnadu, it is possible you to get order for changing date of birth on my passport.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register