LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PPD   22 July 2016

Domicile certificate

I am new to this forum. Thanks to LawyersclubIndia for inducting me a normal citizen as a member of this club.

I have a query w.r.t., the Domicile certificate in Maharashtra. The query is as follows:

My son's full name is Avinsah Roy. All his documents (Birth cft, Passport, School leaving cfts, PAN card, Adhaar card, Bank account etc.) carries the same name. Pl note here that he does not have a middle name. We are from Kolkata and it is not mandatory in WB to include our father's name / mother's name in the full name string.

Now the challenge in Maharashtra is that the domicile certificate that he has received includes my name in the middle of his full name - Avinash "Ashish" Roy. My question is would this cause any problem in his life later whenever such domicile certificate will be referred to? If yes, then how do we rectify this?

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.

Learning

1 Replies

sneha jaiswal   12 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!

Yes, it may create problem in his future, but it is not really. like I mentioned it may create problem for him. But for child benefit, you should change a name so that no problem arises in future.

You need to make an affidavit for Name Change in local Notary from Shop Near to You . It should contain the Old name, the New name and the reason for name changing has to be mention in the affidavit along with applicant details such as  Father's name, Address and Age Proof etc.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Sneha Jaiswal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register